Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ Tell Us About YOUR GOOD days! And YES, we will have a FEW SOME weeks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ Tell Us About YOUR GOOD days! And YES, we will have a FEW SOME weeks.

โ–ถ๏ธโ€ŒTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

(1) Read OTHER members' GOOD days, celebrate with them (leave a comment). ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ

(2) WE need to CELEBRATE our GOOD days so WE get more! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

(3) WE want to hear from U! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Grief & Loss Team ๐Ÿค—๐ŸคŽ

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry to hear this. Rising above someone is often the hardest but best thing to do for yourself

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

(2 comments) Lol Kathy @BeatleloverKT , you know who it is and you know the "indecision" I had felt for months. But TODAY brought PEACE about my decision after what he posted. Thank you SO MUCH for your support from the 1st day I arrived on this site. Your friend, Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@BeatleloverKT wrote:

Sorry to hear this. Rising above someone is often the hardest but best thing to do for yourselfโ—€๏ธ

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes I do know who you mean. Iโ€™m glad you have peace because that can be hard to find. And thanks for your support as well. Always here for you ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Conversationalist

Last week, I baked some cookies and brought them to neighbors, one is grieving and the other is recovering from a broken hip.

Today, I studied the French language for fun.  J'ai un petit chien.  Il est tres joli. 

And he is a French poodle!

Bronze Conversationalist

This is great Carolyn! Doing something for your self for fun and helping others in need. Way to go!

Conversationalist

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Bronze Conversationalist

This weekend I went to our annual regional competition. Hotel rooms overlooking the ocean, singing with my chorus, catching up with friends I've made through our organization, and of course getting medals for our hard work.

Bronze Conversationalist

I don't know if it's good or not but it is one more thing to check off the list. I signed all of the papers at the attorney's office today. Everything needed to be redone because of my husband's passing and I think they are all back in order now.

Bronze Conversationalist

Today I stepped away from my grief to see needs in others. I helped a man with limited vision and assisted a group of people who were lost in a garden. When I got home I contacted a family member for a chat. I am celebrating positive human contact!

Bronze Conversationalist

Hallelujah! I'm still dealing with banking issues. The new branch contact didn't respond to my phone message yesterday. The person that answered the 800 number yesterday tried but couldn't help me. That person did however, put in an order for another department to assist me and lo and behold I just looked online and my problem has been resolved! Hurray!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (Thursday 4/20/23)

Just saw my 1st butterfly for this year!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

A beautiful yellow one.

Reminded me that in OUR HEALING JOURNEY, like the butterflies - WE have our time of "stepping away" while we figure stuff out, then EMERGE as one AWESOME and beautiful person.

Use those WINGS to fly....๐Ÿฆ‹

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm working on it and look forward to that day!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marcy

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 comments (Sunday 4/16/23)

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ Happy Dance, TODAY is my "weekly" Video Call from my "only" child in Florida. I am in Virginia, saving to move back to Florida. Retired, old and need to be "closer" to her! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 6 more hours and counting for my daughter to call...

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Bronze Conversationalist

I hope you got your call even though your daughter wasn't feeling well today.

I was hit with a wave yesterday afternoon, and an uncle that I hadn't heard from for awhile called me. He is one who understands and it was a helpful, timely call.

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) That is AWESOME Marcy @MarcyW882921 , yes, life jumps in to help us out!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ Thanks, she asked to call early so she could go back to her nap. Allergies ๐Ÿ˜ค Nicole ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm glad you got your daughter phone call fix and hope she feels better soon.

Marcy

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (Friday 4/14/23)

Lol, it just popped into my stressed out brain that life has been SETTING me up for what I am BELIEVING for to arrive! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have been too busy FOCUSING on this week's drama. But I am getting better at "flipping" that switch. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (1) GRATEFUL for my apartment Property Manager who is also in his 60's for letting me stay "in spite" off all my complaints. He UNDERSTANDS dealing with "disrespectful" youngsters will set off any oldster. Oh yes, I have gone off several times in frustration. But will SOON be in my SMALL COTTAGE IN FLORIDA... It is on its way! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’ƒ (2) GRATEFUL for my neighbor, in her 40's who has my name. Lol, we just yelled hello at each other much to my Neighbor From H..ell's dismay who feels she owns the apartment complex. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Says we are too loud. My namesake has a PASSION for life, ALWAYS happy. My inspiration to do the same.

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Bronze Conversationalist

It's good to be grateful and to surround yourself with people who are happy and passionate about life!

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

In the midst of this horrible week Iโ€™m having (posted under challenge thread) I found out that my bff since 4th grade is moving back to PA this summer. She had moved 8 hours away in 2021 and weโ€™ve only seen each other once since then. That absolutely made my day. It was so nice to feel happy about something in the midst of such a tough week!

Bronze Conversationalist

I survived Publix, but it was a war zone out there today! Maybe these crazy winds have people in a tizzy. Blocking aisles with carts, making the cooler inaccessible while talking business on the phone, crowding the person in front of you in the checkout line, speeding through the parking lot....whew I'm glad to be home!

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm happy to say that in addition to my normal activities, I had a lovely lunch with a friend this afternoon. It was great to catch up with her and to have a distraction from other thoughts.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Was absolutely wiped out by a sinus attack yesterday...very odd for this time of year, they're usually a winter thing.  Crashed early and slept soundly for about 11 hours.  Woke up feeling great.  Was feeling frisky at work all night...still feeling a bit frisky today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Today at Walmart, a dad of a 2 year old plus some months (lol, forgot what dad told me) was so NICE to this "want-to-be" grandma ๐Ÿ™„ (me, none as yet).

As I was exiting heading to parking lot, a CUTIE (boy) was in a cart being pushed by dad.

I said to the young fellow, so how old are you? Dad smiled and answered.

He then said to his son, do you see what she has on? I had my Mickey Mouse t-shirt on.

They had just come back from Disney in Florida. Told dad that is where I am headed to join my daughter.

I THANKED him for taking time out of his Walmart trip to chat.

I am so used to being "run over" by ADULTS in a "rush" - this man REMINDED me about what is important.

Making TIME for other people.

I am still SMILING from my experience. Cannot wait to have my 1st grandchild...

Nicole ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Bronze Conversationalist

How nice to have a pleasant conversational exchange with a stranger! We have the power to make a significant difference in someone's day just by taking time and being kind.

Keep smiling Nicole! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bronze Conversationalist

My front door lock wore out and I was afraid I would break my key off in it or it would just stop working at all. I called a handyman and followed his advice to go out and buy the hardware that was needed to replace the worn out pieces. He came out today, said I matched the pieces perfectly (so no new holes needed to be made and no door painting was needed) and installed everything. It is one more thing that I was able to do on my own!

Silver Conversationalist

So many things that need looking after!  Good job!

Anonymous
Not applicable

6 comments (Friday 3/31/23) 

Just knowing my darling daughter/only child in Florida will be Video Calling me/in Virginia THIS SUNDAY is enough to make TODAY a good day! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 2 more days and counting...๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Luv you ALL, Nicole ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Gold Conversationalist

Daughter & MOM Video Calling, eh ?

You go girls!!! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

You go girl!!!You go girl!!!

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ PEACE!

Trusted Social Butterfly

What a cutie..the look says it all.."Say it isn't so"...

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 comments (4/1/23)

Lol Allen @Therapist4u , I am GIGGLING SO HARD!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

That picture is so precious, Nicole ๐Ÿ˜‰

โžก๏ธ@Therapist4u wrote:

Daughter & MOM Video Calling, eh ?

You go girls!!! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ PEACE!โฌ…๏ธ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP