Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Esteemed Social Butterfly

MC @mc6844 ???

Hope you are okay  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

Thanks Marcy @MarcyW882921 and you are AN INSPIRATION for us ALL = Bionic Marcy - Ms. Zumba - Ms. Tennis - Ms. Volunteer - Ms. Chorus.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Oh my goodness, you stopped in BEFORE I had to beg/lol.

Luv you SO MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ“ธ  Picture Attached  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lol, I am TRYING to work on his MEGAMANSION while he keeps TRYING to get Belly Rubs.  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

MORE storms heading here in Cave Spring, Virginia. Had one LAST NIGHT and need to fix his mansion better....

20240627_094745.jpg

Kudos
Views

How are YOU doing?  ๐Ÿค”

Don't forget there is an EVENT TODAY!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Everyone FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆ  Happy Dance  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  he stopped by about 8pm TONIGHT and ate in between coming over for some belly rubs. Left about 9:15pm, off to do his ALL NIGHT roaming. Lol, then stop by again about 6am tomorrow. My boy!!!  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฑ  It is nearly 8pm ET here in Cave Spring, Virginia and was 100 degrees HIGH. I hope my boy found a COOL spot to sleep ALL DAY.

Ms. Stretch @MsStretch , another Feral Mom from another Forum here told me they sleep all day and roam around all night.

Anyway, he stopped by this morning and no sight of him since then.

Last night he stopped by about 8:30pm. Lol, he has until 10pm to arrive, then food will be back inside until tomorrow morning.

No more walking across to Ms.G's old building for me.

Suppose to rain shortly so his bed and food in HUGE plastic containers.

I turn on my PORCH light at 9pm and it stays on until 6am.

๐Ÿ“ธ  Picture Attached  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

20240626_194557.jpg

How are you today? ๐Ÿค”

Well it is a SELF CARE DAY for me!!! Foot Soak while I work on my LOGIC PUZZLE BOOK.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Cadee @Cadee2719 , I am with you on NO MORE furbabies after Jeremiah (Jack Russell Terrier) ran away due to my VERY SELFISH ex. It has been years and I did leave him after that. I stayed to make sure my boy was taken care of. We had a HOLE in our fence and Mr. Lazy refused to fix it or have it fixed. Anyway, with this cat I will be DEVASTATED if he dies before me.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lol, now to pick up some FLEA stuff for my place as they DO NOT spray. Now I do have PEST BOXES on floor, maybe they will catch them. I would get a FLEA COLLAR for him but I already know Mr. Rebel is NOT going to buy into that.  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess me stopping by his MANSION (his bed in plastic container) on Ms. G's Front Porch to see him helped.

Girl he was over here at SUNSET = no need to go looking for him across the parking lot. He came in and hung out. He is exactly what I needed. Such a luving guy.

Anyway, I will look for him at SUNRISE tomorrow. I will leave his water out but NOT the food.

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lol Allen @Therapist4u , your picture is exactly how the Super Walmart was today!!!  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Luv you my forever friend,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Cadee @Cadee2719 , any luck with your Medical Stuff?

On July 8th I have my 2nd MEDICARE appt with my NEW doctor and will need to be tested for Diabetes or Circulation Issues. Diabetes runs in my family, Mom had it. My toes and toe nails decided to change to a DARK hue AFTER my 1st visit with her January 4th.  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Anyway, yours truly [me] looked it up ONLINE = diabetes or circulation issues.  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Then my 1st Bone Density in November. Yes, backlog - doctor requested in January. Got the DREADED Mammogram done.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

TODAY at Walmart, bought Mr. No Name a bed which I put in a HUGE plastic container for rain on its way. Lol, now to see IF he uses it once Ms. G is really gone. Apparently she has moved but son here every day packing. Cat Bed and Front Porch stuff still in place.

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Way to go Nicole @SummerIsTooHOT ! You are doing great in the self-care department and setting a positive example for the rest of us.

Marcy

Lol, Marcy @MarcyW882921 they NEVER sleep and I luv their NIGHTLY speakerphone calls to India every night. It is daytime in India when it is my bedtime here in Virginia.

Thanks my friend,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

[1 comment] Oh my goodness, is this our VERY BUSY aka Bionic Marcy @MarcyW882921 ??? She stopped by and it has not been her usually Weekly Visit!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

On the serious side, thanks Marcy and today again - NO Dalinda.

Lol, you got some Valium? It has been one day from H.ll with the Indians who live above me.  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Luv you my friend,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

That's terrible that you are being disturbed by the activity above you! You might need to find a peaceful nature escape until their bedtime.๐Ÿค”

Marcy

[1 comment] Lol, yes I DO Cadee @Cadee2719 and have HIS FOOD on my Grocery List for TODAY!!!  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

He came INSIDE for the 1st time this morning while I was getting ready for Walmart. Spent some time exploring, giving me some luv then left.  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„  He luvs his FREEDOM and refuses to be adopted.

Thanks for stopping by my friend.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** CADEE wrote: I think you got yourself a cat.  ๐Ÿ˜€  โค๏ธ ***]
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I am amazed that he came inside already.  I use to get feral cats fixed and would feed them. I had one that came back for many many years to visit me BUT would not allow me to pet him, nor would he come into the house.  One day I see this sick, old cat at my door looking in at me.  It was Whitey.  I tried to feed him and put out a warm bed with a heating pad in it.  He just stared at me.  He was so sick.  He laid in the bed I made and within 15 minutes he died.   He came home to die.  Our family was the one on the street that people brought a turtle they found, a bird with a broken wing which we healed, a rabbit, a lost dog, cat.  We took care of them and in some cases found their  owners. This taught my kids to be patient, caring and to have empathy for those in need.  I had two indoor cats and when they died I decided that I cannot go through more loss in my life.  As much as I love animals I don't think I am brave enough to get another.  I am so glad that you are taking care of this cat.  I pray that you will find a place to live that will be quiet and peaceful.  โค๏ธ

[1 comment] How are you guys doing?  ๐Ÿค”

My Walmart Out Of Food Run today. I have NOT seen Employee Dalinda since BEFORE Memorial Day. HOPE her a Camping Trip went well.

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Nicole @SummerIsTooHOT ,

I'm sorry you haven't seen Dalinda for awhile. I hope she is OK and her camping trip was enjoyable.

I found out yesterday that my neighbor was in the hospital. I stopped in to cheer her up on my way home from my dental appointment this morning. It is so beautiful when you can bring a smile to someone's face who is facing life's challenges!

Marcy

Thanks MC @mc6844 , ALWAYS good to hear from you  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** MC wrote: Sorry you had a rough night. Not fun. Hope you get some rest. Take care Nicole. You and everyone on the forum I remember in prayer. ***]
0 Kudos

Hey Ms. Idaho - Ms. Gourmet Cook aka Cadee @Cadee2719 , just my "two cents" below  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

You can put your feet up and do nothing IN BETWEEN keeping your fingers busy dialing the phone in order to get needed attention for your medical needs.

Yes, quoting from our wise Marcy @MarcyW882921 .

YOU DESERVE some time to just BE my friend = known as BALANCE.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Lol, I about lost what sanity I had LAST YEAR because I was not balanced.

Believe it or not, my wise daughter in Florida gave me a FEW KICKS to get my attention.

Like you, I am WAITING.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Not on Medical Stuff but Moving Stuff.

So as Marcy said to you, and I am LISTENING to her too - I am advocating for a MORE PEACEFUL living accomodations.

And YES, I still have my PUT MY FEET UP & DO NOTHING times.

I personally need that MIXED in with my Moving Project.

Thank you Ms. GoGetter for the REMINDER. I still MARVEL at ALL that you do Marcy. BIONIC WOMAN.

So see you again in a week/lol  ๐Ÿค”

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

What an ENCOURAGING post Marcy @MarcyW882921 !!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am VERY CONCERNED about her heart [Cadee @Cadee2719 ]. It is like they donot make it easy for OLD folks to obtain the help they NEED!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Yes Cadee, I agree with Marcy 100 percent.

Luv you BOTH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** MARCY wrote: Dear Cadee @Cadee2719 ,

Putting your feet up and doing nothing sounds grand, but it seems like you need to keep your fingers busy dialing the phone in order to get needed attention for your medical needs. I hope your rheumatologist in CA will work with you until you have an appointment with the rheumatologist in Idaho.๐ŸคžIt appears your rheumatologist could take some lessons from your cardiologist in CA who is willing to work with you to transition you to your next cardiologist. Keep advocating for your needs and you will eventually have all of your medical support in place. Marcy ***]

[1 comment] Finally!!!  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Lol, you had stopped by when I could NOT post.

Aha, I see my BEGGING finally paid off = you stopped by.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

So, I am guessing I will give you a WEEK before I start BEGGING/lol  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

ENJOY your Monday Marcy @MarcyW882921 .

Luv you SO MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Nicole @SummerIsTooHOT !

๐Ÿค—

Marcy

HOW TO POST PICTURES HERE!!!

[1] See two attached screenprints BELOW... ๐Ÿ”ฝ

Click on ICON shown and it should SHOW what you want to SHARE here.

[2] Any questions, I am here.

๐Ÿ“ธ  Screenprints Below  ๐Ÿ“ธ

20240624_105212.jpg

20240624_105138.jpg

0 Kudos

[1 comment] Thank you SO MUCH for the recipe Ms. Gourmet Cook Cadee @Cadee2719 !!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

NO PRESSURE as usual, but IF interested I am heading to post directions on how I post pictures here.

Anyone heard from Marcy @MarcyW882921 ???

Luv you SO MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Happy Monday...I'm still here! It was a very busy week with rehearsals and performances. A creepy migraine tried to spoil the fun, but I managed to work through it. I started this week with a couple of volunteering activities yesterday. A dose of gratefulness for all that we have is good for the soul!

Marcy

[1 comment] Finally made it to Kroger. Lol, Mr. No Name was WAITING by my car for me MEOWING up a storm. Came back in to FEED him. My boy!!!

20240624_100541.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธ  Picture Attached  ๐Ÿ“ธ

Conversationalist

I think you got yourself a cat.  ๐Ÿ˜€  โค๏ธ

[1 comment] How are you guys doing? ๐Ÿค”

Today is my day to stop by the Kroger Customer Service down my hill to cash in my WINNING Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets.

Lol, I don't shop there - just cash out.

Tomorrow is my Weekly Grocery Trip to Walmart. I TRY TO AVOID their AWFUL Customer Service Department when I can.

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP