Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ˜ด  Sweet dreams everyone!!! I miss hearing from you Jonibee @jonibee  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

How are you guys doing?  ๐Ÿค”

Well it is that time again = Out Of Food Run To Walmart. Hope I run into Dalinda to hear about her Camping Trip.

Angel @coolslick , I hope you will stop by AGAIN when you "feel" up to it. WE LUV HEARING FROM YOU.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY!!!

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

๐Ÿ˜ด  Sweet dreams everyone  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

I AM SO GLAD to hear from you TODAY Marcy @MarcyW882921 !!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Well, my daughter is the complete OPPOSITE OF ME and unlike me keeps stuff locked up INSIDE HER. In fact, she had ended up in the hospital while in university for what they thought was a HEART ATTACK. Thank goodness it was just stress and all the drama in her life at that time. Lol, as you already KNOW I talk you guys' head off = NO stress here!!!  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ  Your AWESOME suggestion is true for me. I LUV AND APPRECIATE when folks ask these questions = shows they care. My grandma was really good with this during my awful childhood at home (father a working alcoholic engineer - died while driving home from work drunk when I was 12, mother being beaten up every day).

Aha, enjoying all that HEAT I see!!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

TO ALL OUR MILITARY!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for your service. You guys keep us SAFE and give up SO MUCH to do this.

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by TODAY Cadee @Cadee2719 and MC @mc6844 . The HOLIDAYS are still VERY HARD for me and DREADING Memorial Day TOMORROW.

Lol, I bet our Social Butterfly-Ms. Zumba-Singer @MarcyW882921 is probably on the road and/or cooking for someone. Be SAFE Marcy wherever you are.  ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Lol, the Parking Lot is basically EMPTY (folks out of town) and with storms starting TODAY and continuing TOMORROW = my nerves will still be INTACT along with my SANITY!!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I guess some folks FORGET this is an Apartment Complex and NOT their private home out in the wilderness.  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

So THANK YOU Mother Nature for the 2-day storm here in Cave Spring, Virginia = NO loud music or police cars (break up the drunken fights) TOMORROW. Everyone that is still here will be INSIDE.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Cadee @Cadee2719 , I am SO HAPPY for you and YOUR POST reminded me that one day SOON I too will be moved, safe and closer to my daughter.

HAPPY DANCE DOUBLE TIME FOR YOU Ms. Idaho!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Luv you SO MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** CADEE @Cadee2719 wrote:

Happy Sunday  Yesterday was such a good day.  The young woman and her husband spent the day with me and we reminisced about being at the University and the people we knew.  Amazingly enough she shared the GOOD NEWS that she found the family that she NEVER knew she had!!  She was adopted.  Her daughter-in-law, as a gift gave her the ancestry search and lo and behold she discovered that she had 6 other siblings.  She is meeting one of them today and the others at a later date.  The happiness on her face made my day.  They promised to come and visit every time they were here.  At this stage of my life I have come to enjoy the simple things of life.  I put a bird feeder in my backyard and am amazed at the different birds that I am discovering here.  One of my little friends asked me how old I was.  His buddy said "I know, you are 36"  I told him that I loved him to bits.  I said "No, I am 80" and he responded with that is a BIG NUMBER!!!!!!  I don't know anyone that old."  ๐Ÿคฃ  They come by often, knock on my door and want to "chat".  They make me smile.  Life is simple, Life is safe, Life is good.  I am wishing that for all of my friends on this site.  The world is such a mess; so take the time to find solace in your day, comfort in your life and peace.  Luv you โค๏ธ  ***]

0 Kudos

๐Ÿ‘‹  (1 comment) HAPPY Sunday!!!

How are you guys doing?

Quiet day for me.

Marcy @MarcyW882921 , anymore traveling? As Cadee @Cadee2719 said, you are an INSPIRATION!!!

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY.

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Happy Sunday  Yesterday was such a good day.  The young woman and her husband spent the day with me and we reminisced about being at the University and the people we knew.  Amazingly enough she shared the GOOD NEWS that she found the family that she NEVER knew she had!!  She was adopted.  Her daughter-in-law, as a gift gave her the ancestry search and lo and behold she discovered that she had 6 other siblings.  She is meeting one of them today and the others at a later date.  The happiness on her face made my day.  They promised to come and visit every time they were here.  At this stage of my life I have come to enjoy the simple things of life.  I put a bird feeder in my backyard and am amazed at the different birds that I am discovering here.  One of my little friends asked me how old I was.  His buddy said "I know, you are 36"  I told him that I loved him to bits.  I said "No, I am 80" and he responded with that is a BIG NUMBER!!!!!!  I don't know anyone that old."  ๐Ÿคฃ  They come by often, knock on my door and want to "chat".  They make me smile.  Life is simple, Life is safe, Life is good.  I am wishing that for all of my friends on this site.  The world is such a mess; so take the time to find solace in your day, comfort in your life and peace.  Luv you โค๏ธ

0 Kudos

Cadee @Cadee2719 , I have nothing against Granny Suites to house Extended Family but so over all this OVERBUILDING. It is like WHERE IS THE GRASS??? Yes, I know folks have bills and some hate cutting their lawn BUT cutting my lawn with my MANUAL Sears Lawnmower when I had a house was my THERAPY to deal with life. Gosh, the MEGA MANSIONS are like apartments with an inch between them. Nope, staying in my CUTE Studio Apt until I can FIGURE OUT how to get my grass, peace and sanity back here in Virginia or wherever my daughter is when I cannot drive anymore. Now that Josh in the office is letting me return to a month to month with NO 60 day notice to move - I am back to SEARCHING. Lol, now to hope he stays!!! He is young and his company manages the property for the INVESTMENT COMPANY who bought this property.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY VERY SPECIAL!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  Always awesome hearing from YOU.

Luv you VERY MUCH,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** CADEE @Cadee2719 wrote:

Morning "Esteemed Social Butterfly"  ๐Ÿ˜  a title you deserve.  I give up.  We can't win with our kids.  I just sit back and answer when asked.  If I do ask, I get no answer; if I don't ask he says I am not interested?????   He is still going through the "clearing process".  I guess that is all that I am permitted to know.   YOU, my dear are lucky.  The most I ever won on a ticket was $2.00 and that is few and far in between.  My husband was the lucky one in the family.    The weather here so far is beautiful.  They say Rain, so it rains for five minutes and then the sun comes out!      Yes, I have begun the research and calls to find doctors.  Like everything else, it takes time.  Today I am getting a visit from a young lady and her husband.   She worked for me when she was a student at the University.   Can't wait to see them.  His sister lives nearby and they came from Texas to visit and discovered that I live nearby.  Small world.   I am so happy for Marcy and her team.  She is an amazing young woman and her activities exhaust me.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I have never seen anyone with the energy and ambition that she has.  I am so proud of her.   I think I have "hit the wall" and am pacing myself a lot more right now.  I have felt that I was on a treadmill running as fast as I could and now I am just slowing down, taking my time and pacing myself.  I have met more neighbors and they are so friendly and kind.  My neighbors from CA keep me informed and tell me that the new owner is converting my detached garage into an apartment.  He ripped out a large portion of the stone driveway to lay a pipe to the street.  What they are doing in California is building separate small homes on their property to rent out.  So glad to be 

FROM California and do not miss one thing about it.  Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day.  It is good to remember the men and women that fought for the freedom of the BEST COUNTRY in the world - America. ***]

How are you guys doing?

Sixty one here in Cave Spring, Virginia with a high of 84. Guess it is time to replace my Android wallpaper with a Summer one. Bye Spring!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Well, storms start TOMORROW (Sunday) ending in time for my Weekly Trip for groceries at Walmart. GRATEFUL!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

YESTERDAY (Friday) I ended up going to bank, Kroger and Sheetz. I usually stay in Friday thru Sunday and run errands on the OTHER days IF I have a choice. What had happened was my Mechanic had charged me $2,000.00 INSTEAD of $200.00 on  Wednesday to fix my car door. Yes, it was refunded but was NOT showing up in my bank account. Of course bank had NO IDEA when it would. Teller was nice. Anyway, it is there TODAY (Saturday) and RELIEVED!!!

Cashed in my tickets and bought more. Yes, I re-invest my winnings and have a stack to scratch off. Lol, you got to really READ the instructions with VERY STRONG GLASSES. Anyway, that stack will be done at some point BEFORE my next gas station trip. I go once a month. Wow, actually got money back on my card at Sheetz = gas prices decent for now. Some months it is like  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

*** So in spite of NOT WANTING to be out driving and dealing with folks YESTERDAY, EVERYONE was super nice and I must say made my day EXTRA SPECIAL ***

[1] Bank teller remembered me from last time. Lol, I had not remembered her = Senior Moment. Oh, there was only four of us there at 9am when lobby opened. Three old men and me. One was a Casanova and been awhile since someone flirted with me. I am still giggling.

[2] Another old guy, David - at Kroger. Got my $178.00 winnings from him before heading to buy more from their machine. He really knows his job.

[3] Then a youngster, Jennifer - at Sheetz, super nice.

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

I HOPE everyone slept well last night!!! I did and SO GRATEFUL.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Luv you ALL,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

๐Ÿ˜ด  Sweet dreams everyone, Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

(3 comments) Oh my goodness Cadee @Cadee2719 , my daughter is trying to send me to an early grave. Laughing NOW, but girl - had a few hours of WORRY. My Diva decided not to check in today and so yours truly texted. No response. Called, left a voicemail. Then kept calling and texting. FINALLY she texts saying she had a ROUGH night. Lol, so I text back that I didnot appreciate all the worry and TRYING to hold off on calling the cops for a Wellness Check. I was going crazy. Anyway, she replies totally hurt that I didnot ask about her ROUGH night. Now keep in mind ever since her 4/11/24 Layoff, she has shutdown = does not want any questions. I need to go to Parenting School I guess/lol  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  Can't seem to get it right!!!  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„  So I am in her Dog House...

Hmmm, did your Son find anything?  ๐Ÿค”

Also, got your Medical Stuff set up?  ๐Ÿค”

Luv you SO MUCH Ms. Idaho,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Nicole @SummerIsTooHOT , 

I read this question recently and I don't remember where I read it or who said it or I would give them credit. The question you can ask a loved one, friend, acquaintance, etc. is..."Do you want to be helped, heard, or hugged?" I think using and/or rather than or alone works a little better, but I think the question is a great start to finding out how you can possibly stay "out of the doghouse."

Marcy

Marcy @MarcyW882921 , luv it - the 3 H's!!!

Well, I want ALL three...  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Luv you,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Nicole @SummerIsTooHOT , 

I read this question recently and I don't remember where I read it or who said it or I would give them credit. The question you can ask a loved one, friend, acquaintance, etc. is..."Do you want to be helped, heard, or hugged?" I think using and/or rather than or alone works a little better, but I think the question is a great start to finding out how you can possibly stay "out of the doghouse."

Marcy ***]

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Morning "Esteemed Social Butterfly"  ๐Ÿ˜  a title you deserve.  I give up.  We can't win with our kids.  I just sit back and answer when asked.  If I do ask, I get no answer; if I don't ask he says I am not interested?????   He is still going through the "clearing process".  I guess that is all that I am permitted to know.   YOU, my dear are lucky.  The most I ever won on a ticket was $2.00 and that is few and far in between.  My husband was the lucky one in the family.    The weather here so far is beautiful.  They say Rain, so it rains for five minutes and then the sun comes out!      Yes, I have begun the research and calls to find doctors.  Like everything else, it takes time.  Today I am getting a visit from a young lady and her husband.   She worked for me when she was a student at the University.   Can't wait to see them.  His sister lives nearby and they came from Texas to visit and discovered that I live nearby.  Small world.   I am so happy for Marcy and her team.  She is an amazing young woman and her activities exhaust me.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I have never seen anyone with the energy and ambition that she has.  I am so proud of her.   I think I have "hit the wall" and am pacing myself a lot more right now.  I have felt that I was on a treadmill running as fast as I could and now I am just slowing down, taking my time and pacing myself.  I have met more neighbors and they are so friendly and kind.  My neighbors from CA keep me informed and tell me that the new owner is converting my detached garage into an apartment.  He ripped out a large portion of the stone driveway to lay a pipe to the street.  What they are doing in California is building separate small homes on their property to rent out.  So glad to be 

FROM California and do not miss one thing about it.  Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day.  It is good to remember the men and women that fought for the freedom of the BEST COUNTRY in the world - America.

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you my dear Cadee @Cadee2719 ! Tennis and water aerobics for me today in beautiful sunny south Florida!

Good luck with your research and calls to find doctors. That is a difficult task that takes time.

It is wonderful to hear you sound so happy and great that you are getting a surprise visit in your new home. I love that you now have a chance to slow down, pace yourself, meet new people, and enjoy life. That is terrific!

Marcy

It is about 6:30am ET for me.

Remember there is a FREE Online Grief & Loss Event TODAY in about 5 hours. Still time to register.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

64 degrees, high of 86 today here in Cave Spring, Virginia. Summer is here and LAST day of school TODAY.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rain starting soon and suppose to rain for holiday on MONDAY. Hope so = my Neighbors From H.ll above me will stay off their balcony.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Well, once again the Scratch Off Ticket Machine at Walmart had NO $1 tickets so yours truly bought one $2 one instead of two $1 ones. Won $2. ADDED to my envelope to cash out next week before heading to Sheetz for gas. IF I calculated correctly  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„,  I should be getting $179.00. I cash out at Kroger. I AVOID Walmart Customer Service when I can.

Luv you all,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

๐Ÿ˜ด  Sweet dreams everyone, Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

8am appointment today with my Mechanic to fix my Driver Side Door.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh well, lol - too OLD to be climbing in thru the Passenger Side. Best get it FIXED.

Luv you all,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

Yes and next change will be Fall  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

CONGRATS Marcy @MarcyW882921 !!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Luv you,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Here we go...another name @SummerIsTooHOT ! I'm back from competition and we came home with two medals. It's always fun, fulfilling, and also tiring. I jumped right into my activities this week, but I'm still not fully recovered.

Marcy ***]

๐Ÿ˜ด  Sweet Dreams Everyone, Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos

(5 comments) How are you guys doing?  ๐Ÿค”

Walmart today for me.

Luv you all,

Nicole  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Here we go...another name @SummerIsTooHOT ! I'm back from competition and we came home with two medals. It's always fun, fulfilling, and also tiring. I jumped right into my activities this week, but I'm still not fully recovered.

Marcy

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRATS Marcy @MarcyW882921 on coming  home with two medals !!

CONGRATS MarcyCONGRATS Marcy

Take care ~Allen

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP