Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Conversationalist

A lot of people are moving out of this state.  Yesterday I had Open House and lots of people here.  My realtor told me this morning I have four offers so far with three more to come!!  I am excited.  My son took me to the ocean where we had the best fish EVER and then to the grave sites.  He kept telling me "relax, Mom".  It was a PERFECT day.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  Today - blood test,  another person wants to take a second look at the house, tomorrow - eye doctor, Thursday - IV Fusion.  In between that I am packing, packing, packing.  I saw the remark about moving to Idaho and I am not afraid of the four seasons.  Actually I look forward to them. Each season brings a change, new life and something to look forward to.  Beats 115 degrees in the summer, floods, homes sliding down hillsides, homeless everywhere and so much crime that you have to be a prisoner in your home.  A little snow won't hurt me.  I will stay in if really bad and look out the window and enjoy the scenery. ( the joy of being retired)    I am excited.  Looks like I will be there for SPRING ๐Ÿž๐ŸŒท  

Bronze Conversationalist

This all sounds good Cadee @Cadee2719 ! I hope your appointment with your eye doctor and the IV infusion went well. You are getting closer to making that move!

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 2/26/24)

MC @mc6844 , it is the site and AARP continues to IGNORE the complaints as usual = poor customer service  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[*** MC @mc6844 wrote:

โžก๏ธ*** The site seems to jump around. Could be my browser. Dunno. ***โฌ…๏ธ

My days are like everyone else. Some good, some not so great. That's the way it goes. Gratitude and sunshine help a lot. May you all have a good day today! ***]

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

I try to stop by and see how everyone is. The site seems to jump around. Could be my browser. Dunno. My days are like everyone else. Some good, some not so great. That's the way it goes. Gratitude and sunshine help a lot. May you all have a good day today!

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Saturday 2/24/24)  ๐Ÿ“ธ  A .gif for YOU  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™  ๐Ÿ“ธ

friends-hug.gif

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Nicole. You too!

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Saturday 2/24/24)

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HONORING YOUR LUV ONES?  ๐Ÿค”

It has been awhile since I have missed my grandma and TODAY, it hit me. But I am LEARNING to "honor" her in the midst of missing her = think of MY TIME with her  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Silver Conversationalist

That is nice, Nicole. She meant a lot to you. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (Thursday 2/22/24)

Well Marcy @MarcyW882921 , the CODES said 2 cylinders had "issues" - $91 with the "warning" FUEL EJECTOR (I think that is what it is called ๐Ÿ™„) was the ORIGINAL (been in car since 2006 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ) will be NEEDING to be "replaced" at some point $850 "estimate" ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks for asking ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy ,

I'm glad you got your car back. Hopefully it wasn't any thing major mechanical or financial!

Marcy ***]

Bronze Conversationalist

You got your car back and the $91 is not bad.  The $850 is another story!โ˜น๏ธ

Marcy

Silver Conversationalist

Did your mechanic take the car apart and find the problem? Or going  by print out codes? Costs a lot to take it apart. But codes can be affected by electrical panels. Even so, taking the car apart doesn't guarantee it will be fixed properly. Take care!

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Thursday 2/22/24)

Just picked up my car from mechanic  ๐Ÿ“ธ  A .gif attached  ๐Ÿ“ธ  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

happy-banana.gif

Bronze Conversationalist

I'm glad you got your car back. Hopefully it wasn't any thing major mechanical or financial!

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

3 comments (Wednesday 2/21/24)

Well Cadee @Cadee2719 , MY TURN with the car  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Check Engine Light. Just dropped car off at Mechanic.

๐Ÿ“ธ  Picture Attached  ๐Ÿ“ธ

20240221_134849.jpg

Conversationalist

Hope it is nothing MAJOR.  I guess the repairs we make are cheaper than buying a new car now a day.  The FOR SALE sign is in the front yard.  A couple came bye today and another one is coming tomorrow and then Sunday ........OPEN HOUSE.  Here we go.  I go to my final eye exam on Tuesday - I think it is healing great.   On Thursday I begin my first IV Infusion of Orencia.  Hope it works.  I have now packed 40 boxes so far.  Still waiting on my son's results.  Life sure does keep us busy doesn't it?  

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 ,

This is exciting news on the house front- a For Sale sign in the yard, prospective buyers looking, packed boxes, and an Open House!

Maybe even more exciting news on the health front! Patients know their bodies so if you think your eye is healing great then I think it must be. I hope your eye exam and IV infusion both go well this week.

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Ohh....I hope it gets fixed quickly.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Just an update as to my health problems..because being a caretaker I placed my own health on the shelf thus this is what has caught up with me...I have various appts in the coming weeks to address all that is wrong and hopefully the outcome will be of a positve nature for my body..It's important when caring for a love one to stay in tune with one self health wise as this is what can happen...We give all to tending to love one not that I have any regrets because I would do it agin without hesitation ...Thank You All for caring via posts..Now it's onward upward to good health ...

Silver Conversationalist

Jonibee, I saw on another site that it's called Beyond Burnout. Hopefully as you see to things you will rebuild your energy and health. Take care!

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Tuesday 2/20/24)

Marcy @MarcyW882921 , did you DRY OUT or did you need a BOAT?/lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

On the "serious" side that is AWESOME!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

I did some meal prep for a community organization today and did another solo social outing. The outing was going to a movie that was part of a film festival. The movie was incredible and it was interesting to hear the surviving daughters talk afterward about their parents (who were the main characters in the movie). Marcy ***]

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

The rain went away, my plants are still standing, the lawn people didn't cut them down, and the sun showed its stuff today! All in all a pretty good day.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

3 comments (Tuesday 2/20/24) Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

My weekly Walmart Grocery Run TODAY!

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I did some meal prep for a community organization today and did another solo social outing. The outing was going to a movie that was part of a film festival. The movie was incredible and it was interesting to hear the surviving daughters talk afterward about their parents (who were the main characters in the movie).

Marcy

Conversationalist

Happy to hear that you are feeling better.  Although I sit back and am truly impressed with how active you are while being sick.  You continue to amaze me

Bronze Conversationalist

Cadee @Cadee2719 ,

It is hard for me to stop physically even when I am challenged with health related things. My body feels like it needs to move and my mind benefits as well. My sister was shocked too that I was getting through some Zumba classes online while I was under the weather. Thanks for your amazement!๐Ÿซข๐Ÿ˜Š

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 2/19/24) Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Quiet day for me! Other than "bugging" my daughter for OUR WEEKLY Video Call and "finalizing" my Grocery List for Walmart TOMORROW - that's it for me...  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Got some Furbaby Luv in LAST NIGHT on my way to dumpster and mailbox, my weekly trek. Mr. No Name  ๐Ÿˆ was outside WAITING on one of his "humans" to feed him. My boy is "feral" - refuses to be "adopted" and luved by us all!!!

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Nicole! And all on the forum. Hope you're all holding it together with whatever you are dealing with. The good news is that there's usually something new every day. The rain will stop, and the sky will stream rainbows. There will be new things. We have a destination. We are never alone. Our Guardian Angel is with us always. โค๏ธ Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew. The latest, kitchen painting. I got some help, which I'm very grateful for, to finish most of it. Its the last project for me  lol  But getting things in order is important. I like the saying, "leave something better than how you found it." And I believe your loved ones are also with you always.

Take care! 

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Sunday 2/18/24)

Lol, I hope they can SWIM!!!  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

So GOOD to hear from you today Marcy @MarcyW882921  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

It's very rainy here today and not my kind of day. I did plant a couple of things outside yesterday so maybe it will be good for them.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿชป

Marcy ***]

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

The way it has been raining, they might need to sprout water wings or swim!

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ˜ด  1 comment (Friday 2/16/24)

I HOPE everyone gets some REST at bedtime tonight  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Thank you SO MUCH for posting TODAY Marcy @MarcyW882921   ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

See you guys TOMORROW  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP