Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole. Hope you do too. I'll say a prayer 

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Friday 2/16/24) Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Lazy day TODAY = still in bed, had made coffee "earlier" of course. Lol, may be an ALL DAY thing, not sure  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Got CVS out of the way YESTERDAY and was IN SHOCK when EVERYONE in the Pharmacy, including the one customer SMILED AND RESPONDED TO MY GOOD MORNING!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Lol, usually I AM IGNORED  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Then set up Eye Appointment for NEXT MONTH (March).

YES, Virginia for MARCH = Mammogram, Dental Cleaning and Eyes  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

The 22nd of THIS MONTH will be 9 years since I left Florida. Wow, got to find a way to CELEBRATE this "milestone"  ๐Ÿ‘

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Bronze Conversationalist

Happy Friday. I got my tennis in today and contacted two friends who have some medical challenges. If you have the time and energy, reach out to someone in need. Everyone benefits and the world is a better place.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Thursday 2/15/24)

Marcy @MarcyW882921 , I HOPE your Doctor's Appointment YESTERDAY went WELL  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy ,

I went to an ENT that was recommended to me by my water aerobics instructor. She was an excellent referral. Trying a new medication for flaring allergies and no sinus infection. Yay, but my ears are showing their age.โ˜น๏ธ

Keep up with your medication and listen to your toes. You are not falling apart - just showing signs of wear and tear. Do the maintenance on parts that need attention and with any luck and they will last many more years!

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Thursday 2/15/24) Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

I NEED to go pick up my Blood Pressure REFILL at CVS. Have until the 23rd (really 22nd  ๐Ÿ™„) to go. Lol, daily "texts" REMINDING me to do this!

Well, as we say - getting OLD is NOT for "sissies" = NOW my "toes" are bringing ATTENTION to themselves.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Guys, I am falling apart/lol  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Nicole. Hope you and all on site are well.Busy here. Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day. The story of St. Valentine is interesting. I only knew of it recently. We can always give love. Take care everyone. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Wednesday 2/14/24) Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

So GLAD I am home today. Lol, Valentines took over the "usual" location of Walmart's Batteries - needed AAA for my "flashlight"...

So I stood at the FRONT (where they are usually) and had my OLD LADY's MELTDOWN that I have when Walmart MOVES stuff  ๐Ÿค”

Asked an employee, a senior like me figuring he would know the NEW location. Wrong!!! Told me HARDWARE. Thank goodness I happen to "glance" at the OTHER Self-Checkout (the one I DO NOT use by the OTHER entrance) "on my way" to Hardware.

Guess what?  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

That is the NEW location. Lol, now to see WHERE they will be the NEXT TIME I need batteries.  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

They don't seem to think these moves through very well for customers. It seems having a frequently accessed item such as batteries in a consistent location, would help sales of that item. The more visible and easier to find, the more likely people will buy it. Also, if you feel compelled to move the location of that type of item, then at least train your staff so they can assist customers who are searching for it. Lastly, since we are dealing with folks who are grieving...not finding a needed item in its usual spot can be the catalyst of an emotional whirlwind for one who is emotionally fragile.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (Saturday 2/10/24)

Still on your COUCH Ms. Zumba?  ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ“ธ  A .gif for Marcy @MarcyW882921   ๐Ÿ“ธ

mental-health-corrieliotta.gif

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I'm on day 3 of a new brand of headache and still fighting the head congestion. Thanks for asking! I hope you are doing well.

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

I am off the couch, but still not completely well. I played two sets of tennis this morning and made a food/medication run for a friend. That's it for me today.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments [Friday 2/9/24] Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Well, it is one of "those" nights when I am WIDE AWAKE past my "bedtime"  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

So I figured it will be an ALL DAY IN MY BED once "sleep" catches up with me. Don't you just luv nights like these. GRATEFUL I can "stay in" = won't be falling asleep while driving...  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My daughter's flight to Atlanta TODAY leaves about 1pm or 2pm. She will return on Sunday.

EVERYONE, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

You can look forward to your daughter's return and it's good she's there when you need her. Take care, Nicole. We all care about you!

Bronze Conversationalist

It sounds like a good idea to stay in and try to catch up on your lost sleep. If not sleep, then at least get some peaceful rest.

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Thursday 2/8/24)

Fingers crossed you will be back to "normal" (lol, whatever that is) SOON Marcy @MarcyW882921   ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[*** MARCY @MarcyW882921 wrote:

I am getting better, but not out of the woods yet. I made a Walgreen's run in The dark of night last night.

Marcy ***]

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Feel better soon Marcy. It's not easy when you have to do mostly everything yourself. Take care!

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments [Thursday 2/8/24] Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

(1) Cadee @Cadee2719 I HOPE you and your son are SAFE! Jonibee @jonibee I HOPE your niece has CONTACTED you!

(2) Marcy @MarcyW882921 Ms. Zumba  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„  I HOPE you are feeling better! MC @mc6844 luv you! Kim @KimberlyM389662 you are STRONG AND LOVABLE!

(3) Please stop by again to "chat" with us Mark @MarkT507376 , Angel @coolslick , a

@a61135b , Karen @KarenD230399 .

(4) Quiet day. My daughter leaves for Atlanta TOMORROW, back on SUNDAY.

Silver Conversationalist

Have a good day Nicole! 

Bronze Conversationalist

I am getting better, but not out of the woods yet. I made a Walgreen's run in The dark of night last night.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (Wednesday 2/7/24)

๐Ÿ“ธ  A .gif attached  ๐Ÿ“ธ  For @Cadee2719 , @KimberlyM389662 , @mc6844 , @MarcyW882921 and @jonibee . Why? All  our team stopped by THIS WEEK  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

canaan-smith-bull-dog.gif

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks Nicole! Your gifs always bring a smile! Hope everyone makes it through their challenges and worries.

Silver Conversationalist

For me, I hope I stay awake through a dental procedure today. Sleeping odd hours here. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

3 comments (Wednesday 2/7/24)

Cadee @Cadee2719 I am SO RELIEVED you are okay and SO GLAD your son is with you  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

[*** CADEE @Cadee2719 wrote:

Thank You Marcy.  My son arrived safe.  We are water logged here!  We go from drought to flood in one rain.  The destruction is unbelievable!  Hillsides coming down and knocking down houses and trees.  So far my hillside is stable.  (Thank You God)  That would be all I need; is for the hillside to destroy my house.  That would be the final straw.  So far today, no rain.  Expecting some later along with thunder and lightning (which never happens here).  I will continue prepping the house for the realtor and praying that this rain ends soon.  Thank You for thinking of me.  I hope all is well with you on this journey called L I F E.  โค๏ธ ***]

Silver Conversationalist

Prayer for you Cadee. Take care.

Trusted Social Butterfly

My thoughts and prayers are with you all out it CA..My niece lives in Orange County and I haven't heard anything from there..Hoping all are safe from tragic events...

Bronze Conversationalist

Jonibee @jonibee ,

I'll keep your niece in my prayers and hope you hear from her soon.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments [Wednesday 2/7/24] Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Quiet day. NEXT month will be "busy" with Mammogram and Dental Cleaning - TWO things I rather NOT do.  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My daughter has a Weekend Meeting THIS WEEKEND in Atlanta.

Trusted Contributor

I had my books squashed in November and all is good. It never hurts for me just a small pinch but,  maybe because I have a very large bust.  40G bra size.  It's better to be safe than sorry.  I have started taking steps for my physical health.  I had a physical,  complete blood work done and am making a GYN appointment. It's been a long time for that one but,  I haven't had my friend visit since 2014, LOL. Dentist is going to wait.  I had my flu shot,  covid booster and my first shingles shot which my arm hurt for like 4 days.  Good news is (not) I have to get a second booster of it next month.  Our physical health is just as important as our mental health.  

Conversationalist

So glad to hear that you are taking care of your health.  I don't know if it is that I am so old or that since I am no longer a caregiver, I have begun to pay attention to my own health.  It is good that we are now paying attention to our bodies and ourselves and getting the care we need.  It seemed as if I woke up one day and begun to have all these issues to deal with.   I, too, need my shingles shot and am afraid to get it.   Take care of yourself Kim and tell your son I said "Hi".  

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP