Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Trusted Social Butterfly

3 comments (Saturday 11/25/23 6:34pm ET)

Just saw Mr. No Name ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฑ (cat left behind when HIS humans moved, refuses to be an Inside Cat, luvs "belly rubs") on my way to dumpster and mailbox ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Gold Conversationalist

Oh hi Nicole!

Cats B Cats!

LOL!!LOL!!

LOL!!

Anyway... Take care!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) Lol Allen @Therapist4u , that is EXACTLY what he does!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Gold Conversationalist

Hi again Nicole

Thanks....it took me a while to find the right pic... ๐Ÿ˜ธLOL!!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Everything is a challenge for me right now. I have fallen 7 times in 7 days. I fell twice on 2 days and I am pretty sure that I have done something else to my back. I have multiple bruises, ripped the skin off my left leg. It almost looks like a rug burn but I don't have carpet. Thanksgiving was 10 months since my husband died. I know that my adult daughter has her own life and a lot on her plate but, sometimes Mom's need help but with her it's either too busy or something else. She dropped off something to me yesterday and immediately said she couldn't stay because she had to clean up from Thanksgiving which she hosted for the families. I had to pick it up and then drag it to the other room where it's still sitting because I can't carry it upstairs. I couldn't even get up the stairs to use the bathroom. I had to use a bucket. I feel like my life is spiralling out of control and I don't know what to do to stop it. Here's our beautiful boy. 

IMG_20231123_124207297.jpg

Regular Contributor

Falling frequently, of course, is not great.  Really, you should be checked out by a health professional.  Falling can cause hidden injuries, like some whiplash from the force of the fall.

Mayo Clinic on Fall Prevention

https://www.mayoclinic.org/about-mayo-clinic/quality/quality-measures/falls-prevention

+++++

from the University of Rochester Medical Centerโ€ฆ

For Elderly, Even Short Falls can be Deadly

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/news/story/for-elderly-even-short-falls-can-be-deadly

Trusted Contributor

I see a pain management doctor and have reported this many times to them. I don't want something to affect my hardware because I am not having another back surgery. I am calling the surgeon tomorrow morning if I don't end up in the emergency room. I have discs pressing on my nerve root on both sides of my lower back and I don't want them to herniate. My daughter is a teacher and my mom is having memory loss so, I have limited resources to help my handicap son. I don't know which way to get the help I need and I am not sure what is coming next. I feel totally helpless. I can't even stand up long enough to even shower. 

Silver Conversationalist

That sounds so painful Kimberly. Back pain is awful. I'm sorry you're going through so much. Maybe the people on this site can lend wisdom and hope.

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Silver Conversationalist

November has seemed like a long month. I'm sorry you had a rough day Nicole. I have some days like that too. And always grateful when those days are over. Today is a new day!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Silver Conversationalist

The sunshine helps me to to sleep at night. Hope it shows up today!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Silver Conversationalist

I'm not up for the holidays either but I am better off doing other things. Hope everyone is ok, after all, it's really just another day.

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Gold Conversationalist

Nicole๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HUMOR is therapeutic... Humor helps reduce the negative effects of feeling unhealthy, out of control, afraid, or helpless....If you donโ€™t consider yourself a funny person, then its suggested to consider being a humor curator. Collect and share things that make you laugh๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Thanksgiving!Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks My 4evah friend!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Take care!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Silver Conversationalist

What do you get when you cross a turkey with a ghost? Ans: A poultrygheist

Gold Conversationalist

๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ทโž•๐Ÿ‘ป  โžก๏ธ โžก๏ธ ๐Ÿค” โ‰๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Trusted Social Butterfly

(1 comment) So did you and Denise have Turkey today Allen @Therapist4u ๐Ÿ™„

Gold Conversationalist

Denise cooked.....and Katie was there.....

Denise cooked.....and Katie was there.....but she was not impressed.... and Katie left with her cell phone!Denise cooked.....and Katie was there.....but she was not impressed.... and Katie left with her cell phone!

but she was not impressed.... and Katie left with her cell phone! LOL!

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Silver Conversationalist

I wish you all a peaceful Thanksgiving. It's inspiring to see you all making your way, your efforts and progress. Two steps forward, one back, that's how it goes. Thank you for all your sharing, the ups and downs. We just keep going...

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Silver Conversationalist

I always hear helpful ideas on this site. I heard some time ago to look beyond the window, and not through it. Also, a dear friend always talked about and planned her future. She said we always have a future somewhere. This is good to remember because the pain of loss seems more intense at holidays. Except that the end of something is the beginning of something new. What is new brings hope!

Bronze Conversationalist

These are all great MC @mc6844 ! A couple of darkness ones run through my mind. "There is always darkness before the dawn, and this is to make you stronger." and even better, "There is always darkness before dawn. The light is on its way."

I also heard an old song at a class this morning - "I Will Survive." It has energy, strength, and a strong sense of conviction (even though the circumstance in the song is a bit different ).

Marcy

Silver Conversationalist

Thank you Marcy for your uplifting sharing. I try to keep hopeful going about my day too. There's so many people having tough times these days. And need a hand or a kind word.

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ‘ฃ  1 Step At A Time!

Gold Conversationalist

Me:  I am really bad about REMEMBERING to take my two meds.......well....

Id offer you my Stackable Pill Organizer......if it ever gets here HAHAAAA!

my Stackable Pill Organizer......if it ever gets here HAHAAAA!my Stackable Pill Organizer......if it ever gets here HAHAAAA!

Thanks My 4evah friend!

Happy Thanksgiving Nicole! @SpringIsHereSoHappy!

Take care!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Saturday 11/18/23)

Hold on, is your KITCHEN FINALLY FINISHED???? ๐Ÿค”

Me too dear Marcy @MarcyW882921 ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Luv you my friend,

Nicole ๐Ÿค—

โœ@MarcyW882921 wrote:

I wish you were here Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy because I'm cooking and you could have dinner here.๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฅง

Marcy โœ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP