Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 18

I haven't been able to view information on black banner for (2) months and Transaction History since October 2019.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

I did go to Chrome and the points were there a few days ago.  Now they aren't showing up in Chrome.  Fix one problem and two more pop up. At least that seems to be how it works.

@RussellP197074 wrote:

For a few days now I have not been able to see my points total.  Recently the total was showing up in the top banner with my name, but even that is gone now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

@mi4090 - I will continue to look into this for you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

I experience the same points malfunction.

This morning, I also noticed that my member redemption options had locked icons after I had gone through the earning exercises to get my points for the day. I hadn't logged out in the meantime, but those locked icons were there, nevertheless.

I went back to home and restarted from my Hi, Lynn and was finally able to see points in red in the upper banner for the first time this morning. (I don't trust those points as they can lag behind one or more points activities.) But the black banner was still taunting me with black banner. The padlock icons in the redemption area were unlocked.

In the past, I have tried clearing cache and cookies and relogging in from scratch, and the only thing that ensures is that I lose all settings that I enjoy for every other site that I visit and I have to reset all those. It provides no discernible improvement in AARP Rewards.

I'll just continue to tread water.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

I, too, have been having the same problem.  Black banner doesn't show point balance.  I use Chrome and it has been that way for at least a month.  Cookies and cache have been cleared numerous times.  Also, whenever I attempt to see my Transaction History, I get the 'There was an error processing your request.  Please try again.' message. That has also been going on for at least a month.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

Hello @RussellP197074 

Russell, haven't had any black banner information for a month and constant Transaction History error message for (2) months.  @AARPConnieB cleared cookies & cache, used numerous devices, browsers including updating Chrome, sign out, log out and log back in and signed in to no avail....Help!Screenshot_2019-11-12-05-04-51.png

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

Please try clearing your internet browser's cache and cookies then log in again. Also, AARP Rewards works best using Google Chrome. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Points total not displaying

Message 18 of 18

For a few days now I have not been able to see my points total.  Recently the total was showing up in the top banner with my name, but even that is gone now.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit