Periodic Contributor

Please add Samsung Health to the list of fitness trackers that earn AARP Rewards

Samsung mobile devices are among the most popular in the USA. They include the Samsung Health mobile wellness app, which includes a fitness tracker and thereby negates the need for any of the trackers that currently earn AARP Rewards.  Therefore, would you please add Samsung Health to the list of fitness trackers that earn AARP Rewards?

Community Concierge

@Froide Due to the numerous manufacturers of fitness devices we are unable to support them all.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will note your device type for future consideration. 

I agree as far as adding the Samsung to the list. Apple and Samsung are the 2 biggest phone producers. If apple is supported Samsung should be on the list as well. Please pass this up the ladder so our request doesn't get lost or fall on deaf ears.

Contributor

I would definitely like to connect my Samsung Health app to AARP rewards!  Please add Samsung Health to your list.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

On the bright side, even though we can't get points on AARP Rewards for our exercise, we can still get our daily kudos from Samsung Health for meeting our activity goals for the day.

Stay well,

Lynn

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Ditto!

Stay well, everybody!

Lynn

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Virtual Community Center 

Offering a wide variety of FREE interactive, online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun. Learn More

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health