Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Please add Samsung Health to the list of fitness trackers that earn AARP Rewards

Periodic Contributor

Please add Samsung Health to the list of fitness trackers that earn AARP Rewards

Samsung mobile devices are among the most popular in the USA. They include the Samsung Health mobile wellness app, which includes a fitness tracker and thereby negates the need for any of the trackers that currently earn AARP Rewards.  Therefore, would you please add Samsung Health to the list of fitness trackers that earn AARP Rewards?

I agree samsung health  should be on list.

Community Concierge

@Froide Due to the numerous manufacturers of fitness devices we are unable to support them all.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will note your device type for future consideration. 

Contributor

The request to add Samsung was made almost a year ago and it's still not on the list. Do we know if AARP ever plans on adding it? 

Please add!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PamG159955 Not at this time, Pam. If we have an opportunity to add new fitness trackers, we will update our article here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/which-fitness-trackers-can-i-sync-with-aarp-rewards

Contributor

This makes me wonder if the ones you have on pay a premium to be on. Samsung is a big competitor to Apple , more people are using them all the time over others you have listed.

Agree!!

0 Kudos

My castlight for work has no issues connecting to Samsung health. It was a waste of my time downloading AARP NOW.

I agree as far as adding the Samsung to the list. Apple and Samsung are the 2 biggest phone producers. If apple is supported Samsung should be on the list as well. Please pass this up the ladder so our request doesn't get lost or fall on deaf ears.

I believe it has been lost on deaf ears...why?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Agree - by not having Samsung Health you are discriminating against half of your user base.  Not everyone uses the child type Apple device.  I'm dropping off this site until it is added.  Also, I'm not renewing my AARP until it is added.  

Contributor

I would definitely like to connect my Samsung Health app to AARP rewards!  Please add Samsung Health to your list.

Bronze Conversationalist

On the bright side, even though we can't get points on AARP Rewards for our exercise, we can still get our daily kudos from Samsung Health for meeting our activity goals for the day.

Stay well,

Lynn

Bronze Conversationalist

Ditto!

Stay well, everybody!

Lynn

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP