Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

NO POINTS NO EXTRA CREDIT

@AARPJanelleM    Can you help?  I did all three of the first section quizzes @ 450 points each.  NO POINTS, no opportunity to see the extra credit deals.  I do not normally stay up way past my bedtime past midnight EST  but did this time.  Not even the points.

Would greatly appreciate the points being credited.  Giving up getting anything and going to bed late when I have to get up at 5 a.m.  EST.  

EDIT:  At 6 a.m. EST the points were there.  I guess the system is overwhelmed and cannot handle the load.   Better suggestion by poster below to spread these things out and not have the rush all at once and crash the site/make functions not work.   

Trusted Contributor

After couple tries I was able to complete everything. There was times when it did say no points, but finally registered few minutes later.

They really need to figure out why these type of issues continue to happen and maybe they should release more gift cards throughout the month instead of these extra credit one's for a mob of people are rushing to get.

Periodic Contributor

Every month it is like this!

Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays in your point redemption, but your transaction is confirmed. Please check your transaction history in a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Silver Conversationalist

Kudos @JonathanM243209

Same old - Same old 

Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays in your point redemption, but your transaction is confirmed. Please check your transaction history in a couple of minutes. Thank you for your patience.

Transaction was NOT confirmed. I checked my history repeatable and there was never any mention of my Instant Win transaction. Another typical non-replaceable loss by this administrator  😫 

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP