Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 32

@sandy& @AARPAnneH 

I noticed that the Beta testing is taking longer than normal.  Do you have any idea when all the issues will be fixed and the program goes live?  Thanks for letting us know.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

@ss671 I've adjusted the points again. Thanks for letting us know.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

@sandy& @AARPAnneH 

I noticed that the Beta testing is taking longer than normal.  Do you have any idea when all the issues will be fixed and the program goes live?  Thanks for letting us know.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

Thanks for adding my missing points AARPAnneH. However, the same missing points problem is still happening. I did the How Can You Use and Reuse These Items? quiz and the Jan 2 news quiz. As before, neither awarded points. Would appreciate that being corrected, thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

@ss671 

SS, I think we should have kept the R4G program until the new AARP Rewards program had beta tested it themselves.  It wasn't ready for release on day (1):smileysad:

Great you're getting your points for activities added.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

@ss671 - I've added the missing points to your account @ss671. Thanks for letting us know so we could make it right!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

I did the Weekly News Quiz - 12/19/19 twice a couple of days ago. I did the 7 Home Remedies Quiz today. Neither awarded points. There have been several videos that did not award points in the past as well but I don't remember which they were. Thanks for you help.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

@ss671 - How many activities are you missing points for? I'll take a look into this for you? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

Just an observation about the Beta testing...we're not ready to go live! Multiple quizes (weekly news on occasion, the 7 home remedies quiz) and multiple videos have failed to credit my rewards account with the stated points. So ask the programmers to check their code more carefully before they release new quizes or videos.Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

Hello @fishdoggy1 

For a member coming here for the 1st time since R4G ended I know it's very frustrating.  True it takes hours to get the daily max of points, a lot of Sweeps (Points Graveyard), numerous advertisements, long videos and few national Points Only deals for members, don't give up yet.

Try playing the Daily & Weekly Instant Win games, they have a (1) per month limit.  You may get lucky, it's also a game of chance.  Program hasn't gone live yet, and more changes should be coming.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit