Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

replacement cards

we received a message telling us our replacement cards would be here in about 3 weeks, we never requested them. Not sure if someone has requested them under our names. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I NEVER received my card at all.  I requested a replacement card twice and still have no card.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BethS349209 Hi Beth, thank you for being a valued part of our family! Your replacement membership card was requested on Oct 2 and you can expect to receive it within 3-4 weeks. In the meantime, you may be interested to know that if you download the AARP Now Mobile App you can take your digital card with you where ever you go!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Why would it take 3-4 weeks to get my card?   And please STOP telling people to download your APP.   Not all of us use apps.  PLEASE SEND MY CARD so I can go to the eye doctor!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@pegmassuros No worries, Peggy! I reviewed your membership history and our system automatically ordered you a new set of cards when it updated the capitalization on the record. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Your cards have not been requested by any other person. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

The same thing happened to me, I called and did not get a satisfactory answer but the new card did arrive with a different expiration date. But I did not request it as stated in the message/email.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP