Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

opt out options

How can someone, opt out from AARP magazines and insurance companies  filling up my PO box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@CAB54966 Let me help! I was able to process your request to stop the AARP Magazine as well as the offers from our service providers. Please allow up to 12 weeks for this change to fully process due to pre-printed mailing labels. Would you also like me to stop your monthly AARP Bulletin newspaper?

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@briana354980 You got it! Would you like me to stop all mailings on the membership? This would include the membership renewal notices for your account.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Good morning @AARPJanelleM 

Yes, please stop all mailings for my account. I login enough that I will know when the membership renewal is due. Thank you for the assistance and have a wonderful holiday.

Community Concierge

@briana354980 You're welcome! I was able to process your request and the mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks. You know where to find me if you need anything further- Happy Holidays!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM,

I would also like to opt out of all physical mail to my address. Thanks in advance. 

Community Concierge

@GinwaiJ298933 Welcome to our family! I was able to process your request and you probably will not receive any membership mailings since you just joined. However, in case you do receive any- please allow up to 12 weeks for the pre-printed mailings to stop 😊 

I would also like to opt out of all physical mail to my address.

I'm actually somewhat surprised there is no link provided to unsubscribe from physical mailings, only email.  I recommend you add this to your website, based on the number of others requesting this.

0 Kudos

I would like to opt out of physical mailings of the affiliate/associate offerings. For the moment I'll keep receiving the magazine and bulletin.

Community Concierge

@JacquesP987312 You got it! I was able to process your request and those mailings will stop within 12 weeks. Your AARP membership publications will continue as usual 😊

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP