Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Share Articles from AARP Now App

How come there isn't the ability to share Articles and AARP Minutes in the AARP App? Id like to forward some of these articles and info to my father (I'm 52 and a new AARP Member, he's 81 and also an AARP Member).  Am I missing a setting or is that functionality not available? 

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@Jerlenaz Thanks for this suggestion, Gerald. Unfortunately, that is not a function that is available within the AARP Now App. However, you can share the web links to direct your father to specific content via web browser if you'd like. Here is a direct link to the AARP Daily Minute: https://www.aarp.org/daily-minute/ 

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@Jerlenaz Thanks for this suggestion, Gerald. Unfortunately, that is not a function that is available within the AARP Now App. However, you can share the web links to direct your father to specific content via web browser if you'd like. Here is a direct link to the AARP Daily Minute: https://www.aarp.org/daily-minute/ 

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I'd like to know why I can't sign in on the AARP Now app. I downloaded it from the Play Store on my phone. it keeps telling me to check my email address and password. It's the same one I use to sig the web. I had this same problem last month and I just deleted it. Now I wanted to try it again. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member

I am having the same exact problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. I have also tried using the "forgot password" steps; the password was changed and I was allowed to login from the browser on my desktop, but the AARP Now app still complains about the email and/or password. This has been a problem for months now, with both a Galaxy S9 and now the S23 phone. Has anyone at AARP figured this out yet? All the "great" features of the app is useless if you can't even log in!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@FrankS278467 Hi Frank, let me help! What error message are you receiving when you try to login? If you are able to log in to your AARP account online, but can't log in to the AARP Now app, you may need to download the latest version of the app.

Uninstall and then reinstall the AARP Now app and try logging in again. If you're on your mobile, go to aarp.org/now to download the latest version of the app. For detailed steps, go to How do I download and install the AARP Now app?

If you have any questions about the app, or if you're still having trouble logging in, please give us a call at 1-866-839-0463.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗 . Could it be that since I don't have to enter a password for the AARP website that this might be stopping me from signing in? If so, how do I turn off the sign in without a password. 

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@al45009948 It sounds like you have your login info for aarp.org saved on your browser. If you're unable to login to the app due to incorrect password, you can complete the forgotten password steps here to reset it: https://secure.aarp.org/applications/user/reset/requestReset

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP