Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

Hi Gregory. I have taken care of this. It will begin immediately, but it could take up to 6-12 weeks for the very last mailings to stop. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello. Please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, or any other print mail.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@StevenV272741 I can do that, Steven! Please allow up to 12 weeks for the pre-printed mailings to fully stop being delivered to your mailbox. We're always here to help!  - Janelle M.

@AARPJanelleM, I would like to opt out of all mailings: magazine, bulletin, promotions, everything. 

0 Kudos

Please opt me out of all paper mail publications, thank you in advance.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

I will be happy to assist, gr3230. Please send us a private message with your actual name and full mailing address. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of all print mail. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi SamanthaB709102. I have opted you out of all AARP print mail but it could take up to 6-12 weeks for the last mailings to stop. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help! - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

@AARPConsumerCare Thank you for supporting this community.  I would also like to opt out of all mailings: magazine, bulletin, promotions, everything.  Please confirm and many thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @Nickkie, I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for any mailings from AARP and our service providers to stop completely. We're here if you need anything else. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to opt out of the mailed subscriptions as well please. 

0 Kudos

@AARPJanelleM Please opt me out of the magazine and any other paper mailers. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Jessica! I have requested that all mailings be stopped. It can take up to 12 weeks for the mailings to stop, depending on where they are scheduled to be mailed. You can access the Magazine and Bulletin by signing in to AARP.org. Enjoy! -Sue J

0 Kudos

Hi, can you opt me out of the mail offers as well? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @ShawnH644135, I'm here to help! I've updated your mailing preferences. The mailings you have requested to stop receiving will stop within 12 weeks. We're here if you need anything else. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to opt out of the Magazine and the Newspsaper and remove my name from any other mailing lists.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@sf8983 Sure thing! Please allow up to 12 weeks for pre-printed mailings to fully stop. 

Contributor

Hello AARPJanelleM. Would you please remove me from all AARP mailings and publications. I havenโ€™t received confirmation yet. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@EdwinC77949 Sure thing, Edwin. You can expect the pre-printed mailings to fully stop within 12 weeks. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

If you would please, I'd like to opt out of all 3rd party mailings and all junk mail such as petitions, requests for donations, etc.  Also, I request that my name, contact information, AARP membership status, etc NOT be sold or shared with any other person, business, or organization.
Finally, this opt-out seems to be quite an involved process for something that could easily be handled with a few click boxes on a person's account page.  Please consider adding such a feature.

0 Kudos
Contributor

• Hello Janelle M, could you please remove me from receiving the AARP Magazine to my mailbox. Thank you kindly. Have a Great Day ๐Ÿ˜‰
0 Kudos

Please opt me out of all AARP Magazine and other printed mailings. I prefer to read online. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Please opt me out of paper mailings of the Bulletin. 

Member # 353 241 149 7

Thank you.

Donna

0 Kudos

Hello @AARPJanelleM I, too, would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others.

If possible, also remove me from any emails or texts other than account action related ones.

Thanks so much for your assistance.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thank you...Happy New Year!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Please opt me out of all AARP publications as well as mail offers from any service providers. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would also like to be removed from all physical mailings including magazines, newsletters, bulletins and others. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! I wish all paper mail cancelled since I can read AARP Magazine online.

Is there a link where I can do this?

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello @sueklaus -- You can go here to read it online: https://www.aarp.org/magazine/.

I also need to remove all mailings, but this is for a member passed away and I was the executor and now i get her bulletin and magazine and mine too.  Her information is MS Suzanne Houdeshell and the ID on the label is as follows:

#312916299/0/A 6# EXP-JAN2025 008/00008

Thank you, Michael Huser

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP