Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Community Concierge

@TheRicanYogi542604 You got it! Let me know if there's anything further I may be able to do to help. 

Hi! Can you also remove me from the mailing list for the magazine? Would love to cut down on paper waste. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BaileyM293681 You got it! I was able to stop delivery of the AARP Magazine for you. 

Hello AARPJanelleM.  Could you also remove me from all AARP mailings. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GNeirynck Sure can! It looks like most mailings were stopped for you in Jan. I stopped the remaining membership mail/publications and they will stop being delivered to you within 4-6 weeks. 

Contributor

I’d like to be opted out from all of the above as well. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnthonyC133403 You got it! I have processed your request. Let me know if there's anything further I can do, I'm here to help!

Contributor

Please make my account entirely paperless. Remove me from any and all post mailings. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi CheyenneU449079, here to assist. I will need you to send me your complete mailing address and/or membership # in a private message. You can send that message here https://m.me/aarp. - Zainab M

0 Kudos

Hello, I'd also like to opt out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and all other mailings.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LuillysF142574 I was able to get that taken care of and the mailings will stop within 4-6 weeks 😊

0 Kudos

I would also like to opt out of the newsletter and publications.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MitchellS239142 You got it! Those publications will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 4-6 weeks. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello! I just signed up for an AARP membership, can you help me opt out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, or any other print mail?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ChanelB671143 Done! You likely won't receive any mailings since you just joined today. Your membership card will be delivered to your mailbox within 3-4 weeks. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

Contributor

i would like to opt out of mailing on Aarp magazines, bulletins and mail offers to my home 

0 Kudos

Hello, @AARPJanelleM @AARPConsumerCare please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, and any other print mail. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

from Colleen  I'm not @limeindecoconutfl but I found a way to email you folks. Please remove me from all AARP publications and mailed offers.

Thanks, Colleen Clayton

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @ColleenC119765, I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for the AARP publications and service providers mailings to stop. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

1. @AARPJanelleM orPlease make my account entirely paperless. Remove me from any and all post mailings. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MichaelD925834 You got it, Michael. Please allow up to 12 weeks for all pre-printed mail to stop. I'm always here to help!  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Contributor

hi @AARPJanelleM @AARPConsumerCare can you please remove me from the print magazine and all print mailings?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@WilliamH871994

Thanks for joining AARP! 

The mailings you have requested to stop receiving will stop within 12 weeks. This is to ensure that your name and address are removed from the preprinted mailing list. AARP The Magazine and the Bulletin should stop arriving within 4 - 6 weeks. If one more version is already being processed for delivery, you may receive that one. However, following one more version, mailings should stop within 4 - 6 weeks. If you need anything else, please let me know!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello @AARPConsumerCare and @AARPJanelleM , I also request to stop receiving any printed communication like the magazine. Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello Jason, I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for any mailings from AARP and our service providers to stop completely. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Can you opt me out of all magazine and print mailings as well?

0 Kudos
Info Seeker +

Please opt me out of all paper Magazine and Newsletter mailings from AARP.  I can access them online.  Also please opt me out of all marketing mailings, I have no interest in getting life insurance, etc.  Please let me know if you can not do this.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @Hunsinger, I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for any mailings from AARP and our service providers to stop completely. - Diana G.

0 Kudos

Please opt me out of all AARP Magazine and other printed mailings. I prefer to read online. Thank you.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP