Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

It's been six weeks since requesting a quote from Hartford and still no duffel bag??

Periodic Contributor

It's been six weeks since requesting a quote from Hartford and still no duffel bag??

Is there someone here who can tell me how to check on receiving the duffel bag advertised in the Hartford Insurance ad in AARP magazine for requesting an insurance quote?? Please advise and thanks in advance.

Conversationalist

We've experienced poor service from Hartford and just recently switched to another insurance company. Hartford rates turned out to be higher then several others.We had been with Hartford over a decade and never looked at prices elsewhere, our mistake. 

Karyn
Periodic Contributor

Then why did I get the same old mail from AARP just a few days ago, with the same old offer of a duffel bag if I call Hartford for a quote? And who is this purported new insurance company that you recently switched to? Why would you not name them now? Are you peeps really that messed up?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP