Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

How do you delete a post

I understand how to delete a post if no one responded to it.  But how do you delete you own post if you do have a response (s)?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Rhymesometimes  (still love your name), I am not sure, but will give it a go. Like you said, you can delete a thread if no replies by clicking the 3 dots to the right of your name on the post. But if there are replies, you probably can't delete the thread. However, you should be able to click the three dots and edit your reply (even after replies to thread). If you want to erase the thing you posted, you should be able to erase all of your text but leave a character like a punctuation mark. That should leave the other's posts and the thread with none of your content. I have seen that done on some posts. Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but it is an idea. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Vexed  ( still love your name too ) It encompasses so much in life! I tried your suggestion, and it did delete my contribution to the post. Thank you so much. 😊

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Great @Rhymesometimes , I am glad it did what you wanted. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP