Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Delete my AARP Membership

It was suggested I get this by someone who thought it might help but I want to cancel my membership as its has nothing to offer me. and I really need the money since I won't be using any services.

Why can't I delete online?    I don't want to get quizzed for my reasons.  Also want my account closed. I only opened it to try to cancel my AARP membership.

Help please

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JanisB854749 I'm disappointed to hear that we are losing your support, Janis. I checked your account and I see that since you have insurance with our service provider, you were going to speak with Foremost to determine if AARP membership is required with your policy. When you have a moment, please confirm that you would like your membership canceled and I will process your request. I'm always here to help! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Janelle.   I DO NOT WANT MY MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED.   Please leave as is.   Please confirm her that you will not cancel my account.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JanisB854749 Understood, Janis. No changes have been made to your membership; it is active and valid thru 3/31/2024. You know where to find me if there's anything I can do!  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP