Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

emails

I am not getting my email newsletters all of a sudden- I looked at my account and everything looks correct. Any suggestions?

Community Concierge

@KarenG242189 I sent you a confirmation email to get you opted back in. Please be sure to click the button in the email to confirm your email address. I'm always here to help!

Regular Contributor

Having the same problem using my rewards, newsletters, and logging in. Get notice to Confirm Your Email
You recently signed up to receive email communication from AARP but have not yet verified your email address. Click the button below, and then check your email for the confirmation email to verify your email address. my email for the confirmation, but, I never get the email from you.  I click on the part to verify it , get message to check my email, but no email from you .

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

This problem was bumped up to a higher level of tech support several weeks ago, but still no response from AARP.  Yet, the people at tech support can send me emails which I get.  And, my email works for my id,  but, I cannot seem to get my email verified by you.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

So is there another way to get my email address verified by AARP?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@marvin634 I flagged this to my next level of support for further assistance with the escalation that was created on 4/10. You can expect to hear back within 3-5 business days. I'm terribly sorry for any frustration this has caused, we are working to get to the bottom of this. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you JanelleM, very frustrating, no news letters, cannot access my rewards, and tells me I have not completed my signup when I login.  I click the links , get message to check my email, and still no emails so that I can verify my email! Hope someone responds this time. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@marvin634 You're welcome! I see you spoke with our escalations team and this was resolved yesterday. We're always here to help if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you had to change my email address to get things to work.  However, there are still some problems such as no notifications that you responded above. I have it checked to get notifications but still not happening.  But, over all things are better.  Am getting some of my newsletters now. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP