Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Throwback Thursday Crossword - 02-May-2024 not available

Regular Social Butterfly

Throwback Thursday Crossword - 02-May-2024 not available

Anyone else receiving "Sorry, this puzzle is not available..." on Throwback Thursday for 02-May-2024?

ThrowbackThursday-02-May-2024.png

This is in Chrome and Firefox.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Regular Social Butterfly

@AARPHannah and @AARPTeri,

It's Friday, 3-May-2024 5:30 PM ET and still no Throwback Thursday Crossword for 02-May-2024. Would someone please have it loaded to the system, or advise if this game will no longer be available?

Thank you in advance!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Regular Social Butterfly

And now, since this game is rated "weekly" we've lost out on rewards points for this game for last week; playing whenever it's fixed will cause playing 09-May-2024 to not count for rewards points... IF that will load before end of week...

Please just advise if this game is no longer available? Please?

#VegasStrong
Periodic Contributor

I agree. The number of points we may lose out on by playing the game twice in one week might seem like a drop in the bucket, but when we need to redeem tens of thousands of points to get a reward, every point is important. What’s equally frustrating is to have heard nothing from AARP about this issue. At the very least, they should post a message saying that they’re looking into the problem or that that game is permanently unavailable.

Contributor

Saturday, sill not working.

Regular Contributor

Yes all day yesterday and still not available today. Earlier this AM earning and redeeming rewards also wasn't working correctly. Now that is but Thursday crossword still not.

Periodic Contributor

Yes. All day yesterday and today. I also tried various browsers to no avail.

Contributor

Yep.  Got the same notice.  

Contributor

Still not working today.  Any news from AARP?

Contributor

Not working.  Many of the games I play daily are not loading.  Not sure if it's my computer/connection or on AARP's side.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP