Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Games Center is Live!

Welcome to AARP Games Center.jpgWe’re proud to bring you our newest channel on AARP.org, the AARP Games Center.

In the Center, you'll find a directory of all our AARP Games, including your favorite Word, Trivia, Puzzle, Action, Rewards, and Arcade categories. You'll also see a full listing of our Staying Sharp games and others for Members-Only. Just click on the game tile to go to the game start page. 

The Games Center also brings other meaningful offers and information to your fingertips. Discovering what’s new at AARP has never been easier!

FAQs:

How do I access my Recently Played Games?

Stay engaged with your favorite AARP Games by easily accessing your recently played title. Simply log in to your AARP account and click this link > https://games.aarp.org/category/recently-played . This feature makes it convenient to continue enjoying the games you love. 

How do I find a list of all the AARP Games?

For those of you unable to find your favorite games, you can locate a list of all the games here > https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/

How do I provide my Feedback?

The new AARP Games Center will support customizing your game experience to be right just for you. Please help us understand how we can improve your experience by providing your input on the red tab survey on the right side of the page.

How do I explore all games?

To see all Games, hover on the ‘Games’ link in the top navigation bar at the top of the page and click on the bubble labeled All. Clicking "All" brings you to the All Games page, https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/, where you can play all your favorite games. 

Hover over Games, then click 'All'Hover over Games, then click 'All'

How do I explore categories?

To see all the categories, hover on the ‘Games’ link in the top navigation bar at the top of the page and click on the bubble representing the category you want to visit. If you’re looking for the yellow announcement banner, on the Games Center, the announcement banner is just under our carousel. Watch for exciting contests, sweeps, new games, and features in this area. 

How do I get back to the other home page?

Simply choose a game of your choice and then click on the 'Games' link at the top left of the page.

How do I get back to the Games Center?

Go to the AARP logo in the upper left to return to the aarp.org website and click on the 'Games' in the top navigation bar.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

We heard you! For those of you unable to find your favorite games, you can locate a list of all the games here https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/

You can also stay engaged with your favorite AARP Games by quickly accessing your recently played titles. Simply log in to your AARP account and use this link >https://games.aarp.org/category/recently-played

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same!

Extremely disappointed.  Lost my points from previous sessions. Daily crossword puzzle glitches STILL have not been fixed.  Even after repeated emails.  Regretting this decision.

Contributor

So you added all these bells, whistles and more ads but have failed to fix the glitch with the Daily Crossword puzzle.  No wonder I hesitate to renew.

Contributor

This is ridiculous.  I just want to play a game with my coffee in the morning.  Coffee is now cold and I still haven't found my game. Moving on to a new, usable,  app.

Contributor

If you click on any game, go to the top of the next screen and there is a search bar as well as drop down to easily find your games. Just discovered that. Good luck!

Yes, the search button is missing on my Android phone. I can no longer play "Hurdle". I understand that desire to make access more complicated in order to show more ads, but if I cannot play my favorite games, I will simply stop using the AARP site.

Contributor

Screenshot_20231119_122301_Chrome.jpg

340.11 KB of 340.11 KB

I totally understand - I also had trouble finding this game.

For starters,  it has been renamed to "Today's Hurdle".

Secondly, if you click on any game, the old menu will show up where you can find your "Recently Played" favorites.

Incidentally,  the search field is also still there.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Where is the search for a game button?  Has it been removed or accidently omitted?  Can't find my mahjong timed match.  Is it removed too? 

I do NOT like this new setup at all. I can’t find the game I always played anywhere on the new mess they have put out. This is ridiculous. From what I have read nobody likes this. AARP change it back! There was nothing wrong with the one you replaced.

I agree bring the old format back, I can’t find any of the games I used to play don’t like it at all

Periodic Contributor

I’ve commented and have been checking on other comments over the last 3-4 days since this atrocity has been rolled out (en masse apparently, nothing seems to have been phased in) and I haven’t seen a single positive comment. Curious to see how the leaders at AARP respond … both the previous and new iteration seem to be developed with maximum ad exposure in mind, so I don’t think UX has ever been a prime directive … but I’d gladly pay more to remove ads (videos that I dismiss whenever possible and other ads I never click on except by mistake) … y’all need to take a page from the streaming services offering and-free tiers. 

Contributor

There was no reason to change the previous setup. Now you can’t find your games or even see new things you might want to try

Contributor

Agreed!!!

Contributor

Hey everyone.👋  I just found a workaround while they decide how to recover from their horrible update.

just click on ANY game and it takes you to the old screen where you can search!  I found Freecell!!! 😻

Contributor

I highly dislike the new Game Center! Takes forever to find the games I use to play 😡

Kudos
Views
Contributor

• This is AWFUL!!  Put it back the way it was!! PLEASE!!

How atrocious and lacking in user experience testing. Such a distracting, inefficient layout. Not sure how the new design is helping accessibility.

Contributor

Leads me to believe there was not any user acceptance testing with this release. Please roll it back. Just awful. 

Contributor

Wow.  My favorite game is gone and everything else is disorganized.  Not very successful 

Contributor

See ya **bleep**ers.... this new layout is awful. Glad I can leave and find a better site to use

Joining the chorus of those who hate this new set up.

Why did you remove the recently played category?

Why is it so difficult to find the game you want?

Did anyone test this with people who actually use it before you changed it?

Periodic Contributor

Before the change my games came up all nice and neat and now they are all over the page. Who thought that was a good idea? Screenshot (1406).pngScreenshot (1407).png

This SUCKS!! I can’t find my games! 

Contributor

This is very frustrating and disappointing. I agree with the majority of the comments. 
At this point I’ll check back next week - until then I’ll play the games I like elsewhere. 
Hope someone is listening - it’s not that you have a problem it’s how you handle a problem that keeps or loses a customer. 

Info Seeker +

I agree. This new setup stinks. I haven’t been able to access my favorite games. Some more testing needs to be done for this “CENTER” to be useful to senior adults!!’

Contributor

For an organization dedicated to the older generation, I assume you have a bunch of 20 something designers and developers with no understanding of generational UI.  Horrible.

Periodic Contributor

Charles

Well said! Coming from computer background…when I saw the new page, what you expressed was my immediate thought.  Taking a very simple page with a great a great drop down menu,  and burying it with additional clicks which serve no useful purpose. 
 Whoever created this new page did not have their customers in mind and did not use the page.

Contributor

This is awful!  I use the aarp app & play on an iPad mini. There is no hovering over anything. I find the crossword I usually play & it turns into a news page. I foresee an aarp app deletion coming soon 😒

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP