Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Magnolia Tree

Message 1 of 99

Oh my goodness, Hubert! Long time no hear. Glad you made it through the winter 2 spring. But what a spring we are having.  Eh?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 99

"Like" your picture "Magnolia"!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 99

Sometimes we can speak or write many, many words but none of these compare to God's words. Note what is said at Psalms 1:1-3: "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, Nor standeth in the way of sinners, Nor sitteth in the seat of scoffers...."

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 99

See below, "This is how you do it."

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 99

This is my Magnolia sign(SC)My Magnolia signMy Magnolia sign

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 99

@HubertG587598 wrote:

Come on magnolias! I know there must be a "magnolia street" sign or  more magnolia tree some where out there in your state.

@HubertG587598,

I had to do some searching, but I found a Magnolia street in a not too far away town.  So here we go.......

Magnolia StreetMagnolia Street

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 99

"AWAKEN MAGNOLIA""AWAKEN MAGNOLIA"

"Awaken Magnolia" I got up this morning and walked over to my Mom's house. I saw Mom's "Awaken Magnolia" in the rising sunlight. The cedar is still leaning on the magnolia tree.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 99

Breaking News! I didn't  know until today, November 15, 2019, the story how the magnolia tree came about in Mom's yard. One of my older sisters told me A small magnolia tree.A small magnolia tree.

Mom tree today.Mom tree today.

today that Mom planted two other magnolia trees, but they did not live. Mom found a small magnolia tree about a mile from her house, beside the road. She planted it in her yard. This was over 50 years ago. It lived!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 99

CEDAR TREE leans on MAGNOLIA TREECEDAR TREE leans on MAGNOLIA TREESECOND BOOK, (SEETREE LEANS)SECOND BOOK, (SEETREE LEANS)

When I was about 14 years old I went to the woods back behind our new house to get a cedar tree. I planted it in my Mom's front yard, just a little ways from the magnolia tree. Now, for some reason the cedar tree leans on the magnolia tree. (See above) It made me think about the song "Lean on me" by Bill Withers. The lyrics goes like this "Lean on me, When you''re not strong, I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, For it won't be long, T'ill I'm gonna need somebody to lean on".

A few years ago these trees were encouragement for me to paint a cover for my second book. (Look in the upper right hand corner of cover) Do you see the trees? It also give the idea of "Caring".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 99

Wow, it is snowing! Not here yet. It is about 70 degrees here today. Look at how Mom's magnolia tree looks in the spring and in the winter when it snows.Mom's tree in the spring.Mom's tree in the spring.

Mom's tree in the winter.Mom's tree in the winter.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE