Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

Pets

Friday, October 7, 2022--7:50 pm CST

I have a 10 year old Calico cat named Dana. I've had her since she was a kitten. She has

been my furbaby for 10 years. The vet estimated that Dana was born on November 17, 2011.

She'll be 11 years old on Thursday, November 17, 2022. I hope to keep her for few more years.

Dana still eats great and still likes to play, but not as much as she used to. 

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas, USA)My cat 10 year old Calico cat DanaMy cat 10 year old Calico cat Dana

Periodic Contributor

My cat Amy will be 20 in May, and she still is "kitten like" when my other cat, Blake allows her.
Super Contributor

Friday, December 2, 2022--7:05 pm CST

Thank you. Dana is doing great. She just turned 11 years old on November 17, 2022.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)

Social Butterfly

Cat lover here too. We have 4 cats. All are rescues. One is very old and blind. We try not to move anything as she walks along the walls and furniture (has routes). She has stopped grooming herself, so I brush her and wash her. She likes to be vacuumed of all things. They all have different personalities, but get along.

Super Contributor

We have four cats.  The oldest is 18.  She doesn't get around much anymore, but still seems to enjoy life. She eats well and sleeps a lot.  The other three are 6 and still seem like kittens.

Silver Conversationalist

Gorgeous!!! With the proper care that im certain she gets you have many more years together

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP