CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฌ CHAT THREAD!

A place to connect!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good morning. I;m not sure why I didnt get this message last nite,I saw your P M this morning but I checked last nite about 9 and I didnt have anything from anyone,no emails at at all. I saw that you sent me this one at 6:45 so I dont know what held it up. Anyway,no blood work yet,It takes a couple of days when theres no need to rush it. I should know by tomorrow. The guys all have the same friskies cat food (and still switch bowls ) They all eat together,its very placid. I luv most seafood,swordfish on the grill is my fave. Hope your day is awesome.๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment๐ŸŒก54ยฐ(โ˜€๏ธ sun is out) here in Cave Spring, Virginia. Where are you located? What is your weather?

Staying in today. What about you? Any errands or fun stuff to do?

Well 2023 is here and day number 2.

Silver Conversationalist

10 degrees cooler here than you are but for this time of year I'll take it.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) โ˜•๏ธ Need coffee!!! Anyone other coffee drinkers out there? I am "cheap" and use the Walmart Brand but the "expensive" creamer. Tried the "cheap" creamer, awful. ๐Ÿคฎ

Silver Conversationalist

A splash of milk and a splash of french vanilla creamer guts my coffee the perfect color. The kind of coffee doesnt really matter that much as long as its not decaf. (whats the point?)

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment โžก๏ธ @LeeS4949 here is the post we talked about. I ADDED your "username" = you should now ๐Ÿ‘€it.โฌ…๏ธ  No rush on answering this as I know I have been wearing out those ears you volunteered lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ So they were street furbabies. Did you find them or adopted them from maybe animal control? Yes, I want all the details please. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Interesting @MsStretch also thought one of hers was the wrong sex like you. So it is hard to tell. Not like dogs, you see you know what and know. ๐Ÿ™„

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Got it ! Please dont ever worry about wearing out those ears of mine. They are plenty big .

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Did Buster enjoy his John Wayne movie? ๐Ÿˆ

Silver Conversationalist

I'm pretty sure he did but he slept thru some of it. I watched the whole thing in case he had any questions. ๐Ÿ™„ He may have been a bit bored. Hes seen it before. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Lol, not sure IF it is a word, but hey, you "old" and can make up your own words like I do when I play "scrabble"... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Silver Conversationalist

Oh so you are one of "those" huh lol. Make up a word,(glibnip), win at scrabble,then when you're asked to use it in a sentence you say " I just won the scrabble game using the word glibnip." Works every time..๐Ÿ˜‚

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/1/23) Lol, any "hangovers" out there? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

You know as we "age" we need to stay home and let the "youngsters" run the parties. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I stayed home and never liked alcohol. Tried "beer" when I was a teen and wondered what all the fuss was about. Nasty tasting! ๐Ÿคฎ Also tried weed and cigarettes, about "coughed" myself to death and never again. Of course my parents never knew. Our secret ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also stayed home for New Year's, not ready to "mingle" with those COVID "variants" that keep popping up. Maybe next year 2024 COVID will be gone. ๐Ÿ™„

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No hangover here. I like a beer with a good steak on the very rare event that I go out but thats about it. Tried weed a couple of times and like you with beer,wondered what the big deal was. Just doesn't seem like its worth all the hub bub. (is that a word?)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Lol, she was "late" calling and after being "ignored" yesterday (got only 1 text) - I felt "hurt" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ So I sent my "famous" ๐Ÿ˜ญ and she called. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am LEARNING how not to "crowd" her so she does WANT a "relationship" with me as I age. Thanks for asking ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Any relationship takes effort on both sides. You and she sounds like its definitely worth doing the things needed to keep it good.  I'm happy that she called. I know how you look forward to it.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/1/23) 61ยฐ, sun is out and I just opened my window to "air" out my Studio Apartment out here in Cave Spring, Virginia. ๐Ÿ™‚

How are things where you live? ๐Ÿค”

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I luv the smell of fresh air in the house after it's been closed up for awhile. High 40s here which is weird for January. Many times the high for the day this time of year is in the low single digits. The next 3 months here are usually very cold,snowy,dark and desolate so any time we can steal a mild day its a blessing. Did you get to talk to your daughter?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) Happy Dance Time ๐Ÿ’ƒ - in a few minutes my daughter will be Video Calling me! I have not seen her since 2019. Miss her ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Silver Conversationalist

Excellent !!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (1/1/23) How are our furbabies today? ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ Did anything cute or naughty? /lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

@DeliaR266348 Amy and Blake. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

@LeeS4949 Buster, Penny and Olympia. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

@Jerseystorm Kaylee. ๐Ÿ•

Silver Conversationalist

My guys are acting like they rang in the new year hard. They've been sleeping all day lol. Its really nice watching them sleep. They know how safe they are,no worries..

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/31/22) Do Buster, Penny and Olympia have a bedtime? I know you guys are up at 5:30am. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Silver Conversationalist

Pretty much most of the time. They are ready to rumble when I stir but for the most part they let me sleep.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/31/22) ๐Ÿฅณ Happy New Year @LeeS4949 , @DeliaR266348 , @Jerseystorm and @KeithD171784 !

Silver Conversationalist

Happy New Year to you. May this coming year be yours.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/31/22) Lol and tell them we said hello!'๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ What movie?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Buster like John Wayne. The girls could care less but gotta keep the little guy happy.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/31/22) Oh yes, Maine is awesome during the summer I hear. Do ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ Buster, Penny and Olivia like the cold or luv snuggling up to Dad (you) or something warm?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Both fortunately for me.. They all have heated beds but I never see just one anywhere. When I wake up in the morning theres at least 2 with me.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/31/22) How are our furbabies today? ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ Did anything cute or naughty? /lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP