CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฌ CHAT THREAD!

A place to connect!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Oh yes lol.Santa always spoils them. Lots of special treats and some catnip toys to share. The share part hasnt started yet. And of course unlimited luv and hugs. (but they get those everyday)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/28/22) Hi @DeliaR266348 , are you wanting online or in real life? What are your interest? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚ (Friends & Family)

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am a custom stained-glass designer, creator, and instructor but I also enjoy paper crafts, furniture upholstery, building anything with tools, painting (not canvas), photography, being outside on walks but not camping (hate bugs), lol. Learning from people that re into areas of creativity that I have not been exposed to is always great to learn. So, I guess your answer would be real life first then online second
Periodic Contributor

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this thread but enjoy reading all the articles and posts. I semi-retired back in June and enjoying more freedom to devote to my art of stain glass. Unfortunately, I have not found any connections in Knoxville, TN but have connections in Nashville, TN. I have 2 fur babies, Amy and Blake, and love them dearly but Blake seems so much more of a human (sometimes I think one of my past loves reincarnated, lol). Do you know if there are any groups located in Knoxville? if so please reach out.
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Delia and welcome to the community. Its a great place to connect with good people. I have 2 cats approaching 20 years very soon (mom and daughter) and another is 12. I never tire of furr baby stories so let em rip lol. Thanks for sharing about Amy and Blake. ๐Ÿˆ

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

both were adopted from Young Williams Animal Shelter years ago. Amy is a tortie and Blake is a Russian Blue
Anonymous
Not applicable

(1 comment) @DeliaR266348 , how are Amy and Blake?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

they are doing great! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment (12/27/22) Are you traveling for the holidays?

My daughter in Florida is off from her job until the 1st of the year.

Well, I decided on Beef Raviola in Pasta Sauce. Not a fan of meat, but know I need the "protein". Had realized I had not eaten all day which is unusual for me. I NEVER miss a meal!/lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Missing my only child and heading to go listen to "The Cat Who Talked Turkey Audiobook". Listened to it I think last year. Oh yes, that Senior moment. Anyone else a Lilian Jackson fan? So sad she died way too early before she did more of the series. I think it was 29 total, but not sure.

Dreading my 6am alarm tomorrow to take trash out and bank. Why? I never have slept well and getting old has  not helped. Lol, just when I get into a "deep" sleep, it is time to get up. ๐Ÿ™„ Anyone else?

I am here for anyone who wants to chat or need help with figuring out this board. GRATEFUL for some of the "seasoned" members rescuing me. I joined 2 months ago.

Take Care,

Nicole (Friends & Family Forum) ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi. I'm a big fan of the "Cat Who" books. I've read most if not all of them. Now with Audible I can listen to them all over again๐Ÿ˜„

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP