Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do You Have A Bucket List?

• Discussion created on March 30, 2021.
  • I think a bucket list keeps you excited about life.
  • What do you think?
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop by to read the comments and/or add a comment.
Honored Social Butterfly

I will have to think about this one…however I am trying my best not to “kick the bucket”! 
To be mobile, have my wits about me, and to be in reasonably good health…and that would be my wish for others…

could that be a bucket list item?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@williamb39198 wrote:

I will have to think about this one…however I am trying my best not to “kick the bucket”! 
To be mobile, have my wits about me, and to be in reasonably good health…and that would be my wish for others…

could that be a bucket list item?

💥Lol @williamb39198 😂🤣💥

Social Butterfly

@Anonymous , Never had an official bucket list ( Great movie by the way! ) But there are some things I would like to accomplish some day. ( More goal oriented )  A new one is learn conversational Spanish.  My brother is moving to Barcelona, Spain in June, and it would be awesome to learn some basic Spanish and visit him and my sister-in-law.  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rhymesometimes wow, I have been re-learning Spanish over the years. Took it in High School but did not continue. When will you start to learn? How EXCITING!!! Lol, I have the books, CD's and flashcards. A lot of free stuff online and YouTube.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Anonymous  Any on line and YouTube resource suggestions would be great.  Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rhymesometimes just do a search for learning Spanish and you will get too many/lol. That is why over the years I invested in textbooks that came with CD's. This way you can listen while driving, exercising, getting ready for bed, etc. I am not a fan of online or YouTube for learning anything as they eat up my wifi data. I have a portable unit through T-mobile which my daughter pays for. I can take it with me everywhere. I will take a picture of my Spanish Book for you. Got the series at Barnes and Noble. Have you ever done Spanish in school? People have told me to attend Spanish Events, listen to TV, read Spanish stuff and so on. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP