Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Working to resolve issue with videos

Community Manager
Community Manager

Working to resolve issue with videos

We are aware of the issues some users are experiencing with videos today and hope to have resolved ASAP.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

Now video checks off but says I missed points but nothing is added to my count?  When I use my PC the pints are added but when I use my smartphone… nothing!  Will this ever be fixed?  Any ideas are welcomed.  Thank you!  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Any update? this is getting very annoying.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@cs84265807 We are working to get this intermittent issue resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello Janelle, when will this get escalated??

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ja173 The site issue was escalated for resolution once it began. We are working hard to get to the bottom of it. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we will post an update once we have more information. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Good Morning

Have you tried deleting the cookies on your phone's browser 

for the iPhone

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265

cheers

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion but this problem only occurs on my account.  My husband and I use the same iPhone to earn and redeem points.  His account always adds his points but my account doesn’t… just a check mark and nothing added.  So I think the problem is my account only!  But thank you anyway!  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

well ok,  so you have or haven't deleted the cookies?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hey Folks,

Fixed it on my Mac by deleting the AARP cookies in the browser.   Didn't work before but now it does.  Cheers Larry    ( ps  2nd try at posting this)

Regular Contributor

Worked for me on my windows laptop--thanks @YoLarry! Maybe AARP will give you a job

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @YoLarry   Just cleared the cookies and now able to watch videos again!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Unfortunately I’m having that issue also.  Waiting patiently for it to be resolved!  

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Still having the problem… so annoying!  It’s been about four days now 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hey gang, This is day three for this problem.   Any new information? Thanks bunches

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YoLarry and @Ikaikahan   We are still working to fix sorry this is taking longer than anticipated.  They are doing their best to resolve.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Are video issues fixed yet? or is it just me?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RDP1951 The intermittent issue with videos has not been resolved yet. We hope to get it fixed as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

This hasn't been an intermittent issue for me.  I haven't been able to earn points  watching videos for 4+ days.  FYI:  The 300 point badge under each video has been replaced with the AARP logo with the star in the center.  Is this issue happening only with Apple products?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No @Army49 I have an iphone and my laptop is windows.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

This is day #3 for videos not awarding me points.  I have watched 8 videos, and unfortunately, no points awarded.  I noticed the videos don't have the "300 point" badge and instead the AARP Rewards logo with the "star" is under each video.  Is this issue happening only with Apple computers, tablets and iPhones ?  I have tried using a desktop Mac and iPhone.  Hope this can be resolved soon.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

This is day 4 and still no points for viewing videos. On both my tablet and laptop

0 Kudos
Contributor

still have issue 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP