Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What is the MAXIMUM daily points you can EARN?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the MAXIMUM daily points you can EARN?

Hi All:

What is the MAXIMUM daily awards points we can earn before the system stops ADDING to our Awards Total?

I figured out that the NEW day begins 12:01am in our timezone.

Also, that QUIZZES give the most points - 450.

Any corrections to my list or any additions?

Hugs,

Angela

Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo @mi4090 

@Anonymous 

Hello all

Thanks Andrew for saving pic I went dug out trash 

As y'all stated all info in another thread somewhere anyway

Wanted to make same note did then Cause new Rewards actually allows for amount over which old R4G didn't [could only earn 5000 & if you had(example) 4375 you couldn't do any bring over 5000] But you actually can earn 7950 total if have 7450 your allowed do activity earns 500 or less to achieve 7500 daily limit with little extra totaling 7950

Made new screenshot(same pic Andrew) highlighting this info

Enjoy your week

Ginger  ;  )

Daily earning limits plus possible extraDaily earning limits plus possible extra

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gm5271 wrote:

@andrewtoo @mi4090 

@Anonymous 

Hello all

Thanks Andrew for saving pic I went dug out trash 

As y'all stated all info in another thread somewhere anyway

Wanted to make same note did then Cause new Rewards actually allows for amount over which old R4G didn't [could only earn 5000 & if you had(example) 4375 you couldn't do any bring over 5000] But you actually can earn 7950 total if have 7450 your allowed do activity earns 500 or less to achieve 7500 daily limit with little extra totaling 7950

Made new screenshot(same pic Andrew) highlighting this info

Enjoy your week

Ginger  ;  )

Daily earning limits plus possible extraDaily earning limits plus possible extra

Thanks and I was able to do 7,800 today with a BONUS of 300 points. Hugs, Angela

Trusted Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger, thanks for reposting and underlining the important stuff.  Hope all is well, missed you on the community page.

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, that profile pic is perfect for what's happening with the New AARP Rewards programSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

Hey Gem @gm5271 ,

The highlighted pic is better.  You can see exactly what you wanted to show the community.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Anonymous
Not applicable

@andrewtoo wrote:

Hey Gem @gm5271 ,

The highlighted pic is better.  You can see exactly what you wanted to show the community.

Thanks!

BOTH of you, thanks for responding!!!! Hugs, Angela

Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Love your new avatar Andrew ..... so it led me to set me new one for way I've feIt things have felt/been around here lately with Wacky Rewards

Ginger :  )  🤯🙃😏😍😎

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gm5271 wrote:

@andrewtoo 

Love your new avatar Andrew ..... so it led me to set me new one for way I've feIt things have felt/been around here lately with Wacky Rewards

Ginger :  )  🤯🙃😏😍😎

Lol, thanks for the much needed chuckle. Hugs, Angela

Social Butterfly

Hey Gem @gm5271 ,

Your new avatar shows how the new program "blows your mind." LOL

I think of my avatar as showing that I generally support AARP, but, I might be crazy!

I hope it gets better.

Your presence is missed around here!

AndrewToo
Trusted Social Butterfly

@Anonymous 

@gm5271 Ginger posted a screenshot of the rules on a different thread stating the maximum for members is 7,500 pts. daily.  It took me about 7 days to go thru all the quizzes & videos (mo & yrly), including Tools & Calculators (weekly) 75 pts.  Daily (59) videos takes 2.36 days to complete all. Quizzes award the most points is correct.

What are you maxing out at?  

There's a post on this subject already I think.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

I had saved this image that @gm5271 Gem, AKA Ginger, had posted early on the community in AARP Reward's Beta phase.  I can't remember Ginger's original post, but, I loved how this explained the total points that can be achieved per day.  Thanks Gem and Thanks Marylin!

001 AARP Rewards Max Points.jpg

AndrewToo
Anonymous
Not applicable

@andrewtoo wrote:

@mi4090 

I had saved this image that @gm5271 Gem, AKA Ginger, had posted early on the community in AARP Reward's Beta phase.  I can't remember Ginger's original post, but, I loved how this explained the total points that can be achieved per day.  Thanks Gem and Thanks Marylin!

001 AARP Rewards Max Points.jpg

Thanks for the response. I did an experiment today and maxed out at 7,500 points. Hugs, Angela

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, the thanks go to you for saving the screenshot and @gm5271 (Ginger) for doing the research and posting it.  Thank you, I just remembered the part about members earning 7,500 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP