Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Weekly Tools&Calculator activities don't work right

Conversationalist

Weekly Tools&Calculator activities don't work right

Hello AARP Reward managers,

I have not been able to use any of the Tool&Calculator activities marked as weekly for a while.

I count 5 of those in my expanded Filter list, all of which are related to some topic about medicine, and each links to the healthtools.aarp.org domain.

I have tried Firefox and Chrome; the best I get is a badge that looks like this:

aarp-weekly-badge.JPG

Hovering the mouse over it says "Learn more about AARP Rewards". I tried to logout and back in, but the menu in the upper right corner doesn't even work right. The menu items are displayed, but I can't click on logout. Logging out/in from the main AARP page does not appear to affect this.

Hope you can find a way to make those activities available again.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ralmon 

Hi Ray!

We have seen a few issues accessing the tool, but we think the issue is intermittent.  Can you try again and let us know?  We are still looking into what is happening!

Thank you!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

I tried a different approach today. I left the Earn activities list on screen, opened the main AARP page in a tab, logged out there. Then, from the 1st tab with the Earn activities, I opened one of the medical tools in a new tab which prompted a login. That seems to have worked to show the 75 points badge.

On Firefox, it was impossible for me to do this, the medical tool activity just opened a blank screen. On Chrome, I did the sequence above, and also got a blank page after the activity seemed to have registered my click. I'll try another one of those tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP