Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Weekly News Quiz

I just noticed that there is a new 'Weekly News Quiz' on the AARP homepage for those who enjoyed taking them.  Unfortunately, it does not offer rewards points.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-medicare-finances.html#quest1

Periodic Contributor

FRUSTRATED! Clicked on "Weekly News Quiz". Was taken to a general quiz page. Took a quiz, and it didn't reward any points. What's the incentive for taking the quiz, if you're not going to give points?
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@k380494p , @andrewtoo , @gm5271 It does now, check it out...

Earn Points Weekly with AARP’s Weekly News Quiz!

What's going on in the news this past week? Take the AARP News Quiz to find out!

Brush up on the biggest news stories of the past week while grabbing those weekly points!

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-religion-health-insurance.html

Social Butterfly

The Weekly quiz should be a good candidate to receive AARP Rewards points.   The topics are timely, duh, and usually provide information on personal health, finance and recent healthcare industry and drug related topics.

One question is: Do they intend to continue posting the Weekly quiz?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@k380494p 

Thanks a bunch Karen was awesome doing two available I always enjoyed doing these very interesting info 

I'd commented recently about missing these Thanks for finding them & I hope you will post link each week I will look for it

Or is it back on bottom of AARP Main site page? 

Thanks

Ginger :  ) 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP