Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Video plays/loops without giving points

Conversationalist

Video plays/loops without giving points

@AARPTeri 

One video does not behave correctly for me (using Chrome, haven't tried other browsers for it yet). It doesn't stop at the end, but restarts as if in continuous loop, and maybe due to that never coughs up its points:

A glimpse at universal home design (earn yearly, 300 points)

Thanks,

Ray

Regular Contributor

I am also not being rewarded with points after a video plays.  Since I am using an ipad, does this have anything to do with not getting points?  I received points yesterday, but not today!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Hi J896552, unfortunately we can’t handle membership details in this setting. You can look out for an email from us to discuss further in private.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

None of the videos are working today. No points, just spinning wheel. Fitbit points are working either. How incredibly special! Really getting tired of this,it seems to be an exercise in futility.

Bronze Conversationalist

@Windchase   Be sure that your device isn't in the process of automatic updates or that you need to restart your device to install updates.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP