Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

VIDEO ADS ????

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I didn't encounter any advertisements while watching videos this morningSmiley Surprised

Has anyone else experienced this ground breaking phenomenon? 

Thanks to the powers that be for stopping advertisementsHow to Clap Your Hands | Wikinow

Let me know if you had advertisements prior to video starting or not.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Conversationalist

Happy for you all.  But for me all I have is an ad before almost every video.  Most of the time it is the same ad that I can't skip for 15 seconds.  I am so tired of this ad.  I have had it since the beginning.  I don't think I can stand listening to it one more time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social Butterfly

Oh yes, the ads are back with a vengeance!

@shamit 

I too get the same ad multiple times and can skip it after 5 seconds.  I wonder why you have to wait for 15 seconds.  The ad I get time after time is for a local fitness club/gym.  And, it drives me nuts!

Take care,

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

andrewtoo:  Mine is a different ad.  It is a travel ad for a nearby county. I guess they target the ads to where you live.  Your lucky you can skip after 5 seconds.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @shamit 

The day I created the post "VIDEO ADS????"  was the first day that I don't see any advertisements at all.  Before that I saw numerous different advertisements on each video, never the same advertisement.  That's strange that you only have the (1) ad for all videos!Smiley Frustrated

The day after my post I saw about (2) advertisements but the "Skip Ad" button had been removed and you have no choice now.

I think Management is working there way around to removing the "Skip Ad" button from the video advertisements.  I had (3) videos today with no "Skip Ad" button.

Only encountered (1) day without video advertisements, and they seems to be coming back without option to skip.  They may be working there way thru the member accounts, not sure.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Am I the only person that didn't see advertisements?  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP