Conversationalist

VIDEO AD’S ARE BACK !!

Hi Marylin: was reading your and Andrews post from 11/19 & yesterday (2/5/20) all the ads I watched had ads, some were long as 5 minutes. Probably watched 10-15 than gave up. Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, my Video ads have never stopped from the moment I started the Video Ads topic maybe 2 months ago.  It depends on what video you watch how long ad last.

Have a Blessed Dayt

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Marylin: I am confused ! I just went back to your and Andrewtoo's 11/19 post and almost all the post were mentioning that both of you were no longer seeing these ad's attached to the videos, that they had been removed. Thats why I sent the post to let you know I was still getting them and they were back. I am on limited WiFi data plan and video's eat a ton of data. The ad's are an added nuisance
Sorry, Thought I was helping
lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, video ads stopped for (1) day only, on the day I posted.  The next day they were back, and have been non stop.  

I believe we posted the following day when they returned, that they were back. There are a lot of replies to Video Ads????? topic.

It's no problem😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@rednexsrus 

It is unusual to have videos without ads, actually.  I think we were happy the few days that we did not have ads at the beginning of our videos.

I'm on a laptop and don't have a problem with limited data.  And, I skip the ads.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health