Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

VIDEO AD’S ARE BACK !!

Hi Marylin: was reading your and Andrews post from 11/19 & yesterday (2/5/20) all the ads I watched had ads, some were long as 5 minutes. Probably watched 10-15 than gave up. Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, my Video ads have never stopped from the moment I started the Video Ads topic maybe 2 months ago.  It depends on what video you watch how long ad last.

Have a Blessed Dayt

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Marylin: I am confused ! I just went back to your and Andrewtoo's 11/19 post and almost all the post were mentioning that both of you were no longer seeing these ad's attached to the videos, that they had been removed. Thats why I sent the post to let you know I was still getting them and they were back. I am on limited WiFi data plan and video's eat a ton of data. The ad's are an added nuisance
Sorry, Thought I was helping
lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, video ads stopped for (1) day only, on the day I posted.  The next day they were back, and have been non stop.  

I believe we posted the following day when they returned, that they were back. There are a lot of replies to Video Ads????? topic.

It's no problem😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus 

It is unusual to have videos without ads, actually.  I think we were happy the few days that we did not have ads at the beginning of our videos.

I'm on a laptop and don't have a problem with limited data.  And, I skip the ads.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP