Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Unable to Login to Access Earn Activities

Bronze Conversationalist

Unable to Login to Access Earn Activities

@AARPTeri 

Although my name is in the top red banner, when I attempt to complete earn activities I am told to login.  When I try to login I get the following:

The email address that you provided, was not associated with a registered account. Please enter your email and password again or click here to register.

I have cleared my history and cache and still get the message.  This is happening on both my laptop and iPhone.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@k380494p  @jm74642624  @mi4090  @Constantitan @WebWiseWoman 

Sorry to see that you were having an issue logging in this weekend.  Has this issue resolved on it's own?

Please let us know if you were able to log in later.  Thank you!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

Having the same problem, I can't log in because aarp doesn't recognize my email address. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I'm having the same exact problem with earning points for 6/6/20 with non recognition of my account.

I was able to complete all my tasks, but unable to log in to my account to confirm I received the max points.

@AARPCaroline  could you please help?

Have a Blessed & Safe Day

Marylin

Capture+_2020-06-06-16-05-03.png

20200606_142410.jpg

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I got the same message today. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@k380494p wrote:

@AARPTeri 

Although my name is in the top red banner, when I attempt to complete earn activities I am told to login.  When I try to login I get the following:

The email address that you provided, was not associated with a registered account. Please enter your email and password again or click here to register.

I have cleared my history and cache and still get the message.  This is happening on both my laptop and iPhone.

Seems to be videos only having the issue; quizzes work without the log in prompt.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP