Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Total Body Toning Circuit with Kathy Smith - NO POINTS AWARDED

Silver Conversationalist

Total Body Toning Circuit with Kathy Smith - NO POINTS AWARDED

AARP Admin:

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 4:45 PST, I watched the video,  Total Body Toning Circuit with Kathy Smith.  This video was at the top of my Earn Page for 300 points.  I watched the video two times....the first time only watching the video, and the second time, watching and performing the workout.  It's a good 13-minute beginner's workout to do during the Coronavirus shelter in place.

Admin requested that I report back when new activities are shown on my Earn page.  I noticed the video for the first time on late Sunday afternoon, March 29, 2020.  Apparently, the newer released videos are not badged for points, however, there was a badge for 300 points shown on both the Earn page and on the video page.  I hope this  info will help tech support figure out why the activities are not badged at the time they are released.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPBriana 

There are 6 new videos listed on the Earn page today (3/31).  I watched 2 of them today (3/31/2020) and did not get the 300 points.   Decided not to watch the others until they get badged.

I have a separate post about the two videos I watched and the exact time watched.  Hope tech support can fix the issue

JoLo49.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

They were badged when I watched them and only 1 actually gave points. This is happening quite often, hope it is fixed soon.
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

dv2286, I've sent you a private message, check your inbox.

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@JoLo49, thanks for the update! We are still looking into this issue.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP