Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

STAYING SHARP ACTIVITIES NOT WORKING

Silver Conversationalist

STAYING SHARP ACTIVITIES NOT WORKING

@AARPJanelleM

Will you look into why none of the Staying Sharp video’s and Quizzes are earning any points. I get “ Sorry No Points This Time” on all video’s and quizzes. As long as it’s not Staying Sharp the video and quiz work fine and it gives the points. Clearing cache & browser do nothing to clear the problem

changing browser does not help either.

This is happening on my Apple Air iPad

Thanks

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Contributor

AARP staying sharp games are not working good

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PaulB510478 Are you getting an error message when you try to access the site? Please let me know what exactly is happening and I will do my best to assist!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rednexsrus @BillD916633 Thanks for reaching out. Are you still having this issue? The Staying Sharp videos and quizzes are awarding points. Let me know which activities you're unable to earn points on so I can look into this further, thank you!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM  Not real sure what is going on with the Staying Sharp June Extra Credit Videos. 

GET YOUR SIZZLE ON WITH THESE HEALTHY RECIPES all 4 of the videos return SORRY NO POINTS and will not complete. Cannot access the Extra Credit rewards. After the video plays to the end the points badge shows the check mark but no points are given and you cannot advance to the next video. Using Google Chrome, cleared history and cashe  HELP, HELP staying sharp.jpg

extra credit.jpg

Having trouble with Staying Sharp videos all the time. Am I suppose to subscribe or sign up for them somewhere ????????

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BillD916633 We are currently experiencing intermittent site issues. We are working to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible. Please try to access the site again later. 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM    Alright, Alright, Alright.

Thanks a bunch JanelleM, the June Extra Credit activity  

GET YOUR SIZZLE ON WITH THESE HEALTHY RECIPES is now back working, (6/4/22)  BUT regrettably I lost the opportunity due to those intermittent site issues to redeem my hard earned points for the $5 Amazon gift card that was offered 😭  😩  Maybe next time !! if I am real LUCKY 🍀

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM Thanks for your quick reply. I tried again this morning & it still will not let me complete the Extra Credit Lesson. I noticed a post from @AARPTeri about the June Extra Credit Staying Sharp video’s in question and it says they are for AARP members. It appears the program is not recognizing me as a long standing paying member in this activity. I can complete other Staying Sharp video’s & quizzes that are designated MEMBER ONLY ACCESS so there must be a foul up somewhere.A61C9081-4D16-487F-94E9-D04F45F68CA6.png

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

hi Janelle, forgot to mention that when the video finishes it kicks you back to the main menu. yo have to then return to the earn tap to continue. The video still shows the 300pts badge. happens with FireFox too.

Arrghhh

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM

Appreciate you jumping on this right away & trying to find a solution. Now it's happening with my Dell Laptop that I have been using all along. I use to complete all of the Staying Sharp activities in the past with no problems.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP