Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards Section Working Properly 1-7-23......

Bronze Conversationalist

Rewards Section Working Properly 1-7-23......

After recent 'maintenance on 1-6 Friday thru 1-7-23 Sat' all of the earning and redeeming activities seems to be working well - as it should be. Points earned and counted right on the spot for videos, puzzle points and a few quizzes. 😀

This is how the Rewards section should always be functioning.

So congratulations to AARP IT staff for finally getting it right. Earn, credit and track points  on-the-spot. 👍

😎  ... until the next shoe drops....

Silver Conversationalist

I agree, the reformatted quizzes have been annoying jumping up and down and wonder why the change was made to this new format. 

On a positive note, I'm glad that Instant Win games  are no longer having technical difficulties or delays.

Trusted Contributor

Scored points immediately on all activities yesterday and today! Thanks to all involved.

Conversationalist

The Quizzes are annoying. The page jumps up and down and it requires I bring the page back to go to the next question. After the quiz it did give me the 450 points but the black box to do another quiz is gone. I'm hoping today's long maintance will solve these problems. OneDay, don't you sleep? LOL

Karyn
Super Contributor

@Karyn8 

Hi Karyn, glad you noticed the page jumping up and down whenever you press the “Let’s go”, “Submit”, or “Next Question” buttons in the quizzes. I posted about this a few times this past month but nobody seamed to be bother by it but me. Bad eyesight, and arthritis are two things that don’t help with this annoying so called improvement. I wish they would just leave things alone if they are not interested in a little testing beforehand.

Regular Contributor

Count me in on having difficulty with the page jumping up and down. I like the previous format. 

Conversationalist

I used to love the quizzes. When the page is jumping up and down as you have described, it makes me dizzy; even doing just 1 quiz makes me dizzy and nauseous.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. Having to scroll up and down to complete the quiz is annoying. I do like the vibrant orange banners better than the red, although I think they are a little too glaring.

Super Contributor

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Top of the morning OneDay

Should have stuck around 😫 Every thing went to h*ll in a hand basket 

At 4:00 am CST the videos were not earning any points WHAT SO EVER. Played them multiple times and always got "SORRY NO POINTS TRY AGAIN LATER"

IMG_0155.PNG

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP