Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Quiz "What do you know about credit" - no points

Conversationalist

Quiz "What do you know about credit" - no points

Hello AARP,

The Quiz activity "What do you know about credit?" links to the following quiz:

https://www.aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/info-01-2012/who-has-better-credit-score-quiz.html#ques...

That quiz is titled "Quiz: Whose Credit Is Better", and does not offer any points. At least I see no Rewards badge there. I didn't try it, just went on to a different quiz.

Thanks,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline 

A bump to request either removing this from the Earning activities (it is marked as 450 points), or change to the link to a Quiz that does earn points.

To reiterate, the Quiz Earn list shows this as "What do you know about credit?", but the quiz it links to is "Quiz: Whose Credit Is Better?" (see link in my previous post).

In the comment section on that quiz's page, there is even a comment by you that the linked quiz offers no points.

Cheers,

Ray

11:55 CST Edited: I had "Video" on the brain. Changed all "video" to "quiz"

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Good sleuthing @ralmon. We're adding the missing points badge to that quiz. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline 

I've used the Quiz now for today's activities. Thanks for the fix.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline 

Hello again,

This quiz link is giving trouble again.

The link from the Earn activities only goes to a credit information page - no quiz visible for me at this time.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @ralmon, I'm here to help! To see the available quizzes please visit the AARP Rewards site: https://www.aarp.org/rewards, once you click the "Earn" tab click the "Filter" button and choose "Quizzes" and click apply.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPDianaG 

I didn't ask how to get to a quiz. I reported a bad link to a quiz from the Rewards Earn list of quizzes.

To reiterate: The Quiz called "What do you know about credit" that is linked from the Earn page goes to a generic info page about credit, not to the quiz. It is the same link I already mentioned earlier in the thread

However, to help make this clearer, here is more detail:

(1) Here is an excerpt from Rewards Earn list:

aarp-rewardslist.JPG

(2) This is the link given on the Rewards Earn page for the Quiz "What do you know about credit":

https://www.aarp.org/money/credit-loans-debt/info-01-2012/who-has-better-credit-score-quiz.html#ques...

(3) This is an excerpt of what I see when I click the above link (no quiz on that page):

aarp-quizlinkfail.JPG

As you can see, the link in Rewards Earn list does not go to the quiz. Please either remove the link from the Rewards Earn list, or fix the link to go to the quiz.

Thanks,

Ray

Social Butterfly

The link to this quiz is still bad; tried it today.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

ralmon: I have the same problem you have.  I end up on the same page where there is no quiz.  I believe that is the main page for AARP.  I also end up there when I click on "Do you still have to pay your debt?"  No quiz there for me.

Retired Moderator

@ralmon @shamit @andrewtoo Thanks for reporting -- we're getting this fixed. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

We're taking a look @ralmon

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP