Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Points Badge Doesn't Fade Out

Hello Rewards Warriors

After watching videos my points badge isn't fading out to show the video has been watched and points received.  Site will display video continuously as video never watched.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  @AARPCaroline could you please advise on how to fix😊?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

On the Activities List, the videos that have already been watched are checked off. The Daily videos are checked off the day they are watched, however, the following day, they are allowed to be watched again to earn points. You can watch monthly and yearly videos again, but no points will be earned if you already earned the points.

I only noticed the points badge fading after I have reached the maximum points for the day to alert that I won't get the points for watching the video. You can watch the videos repeatedly, especially if you're performing some of the exercise videos.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

Thanks for the information, but I already knew it.

The badge not fading after viewing video is new.  If you watch a daily video, receive points and then select the same video again, the points badge isn't faded out.  The badge would previously fade out after you got points.

This is an added step to view Activity list to confirm everthing,  keeps you on site longer.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi Marylyn @mi4090 ,

For me, the badges have been properly turning into checkmarks once the points are given. I only ever saw a faded badge when I was over the points limit for the day.

Do you see the same behavior you described on both desktop and mobile device? I am using a desktop. It is possible there are differences in behavior from mobile devices vs desktop. If you see any differences like that it would be a bug, in my opinion.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Marylin,

I don't usually do a repeat watch on a video unless I want to do an exercise video again, so never noticed the fading badge as I figured I already earned the points. I suppose it would to AARP's advantage if we spend more time on the site.

Thanks for the info.
Jolene
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP