Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Play Crosswords to Earn Points!

You can now score up to a total of 900 points DAILY when you play these select AARP Games:

Give it your best shot and aim for a top score! 

You must hit ‘Submit Score’ when you reach the end of the game to receive your points!

Check out all the Insider Tips for Rewards Badged Games here - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards-Tips/Tip-from-AARPTeri-Crossword-Games/m-p/2296114#M185 

Chat with other AARP Gamers in our Games Forum 

Play Now!

https://games.aarp.org/category/rewards-games

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Where is the "Submit Score" button?  I finished the puzzle, but couldn't find how to get the score?

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@JoLo49    When this happened to me, I went to Menu and found an option to reveal the puzzle.   

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoLo49   

The “submit score” button does not show until the puzzle is filled in 100% and with no errors. 

If the puzzle is fully filled in and the “submit score” button does not appear, that mean there is an error(s) somewhere in the puzzle. Users can either review the puzzle to try and find the error(s) or they can toggle on the “show errors” option in the menu.

If it’s just one or two errors, using “show errors” should not affect your score enough to meet the minimum threshold to get the rewards points. 

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @aarp Teri!
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

WOW !! That makes a lot of sense, We don't need more ways to earn points that you will eventually take away from us. What we need and all of us have been begging for, is more ways to spend the points we already have.
Just Saying
lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP