Nov 29, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Nov 29, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Message 1 of 26

@al45009948 You get points for visiting the website, so that's why you see points regardless of whether or not you go on to complete an activity, like a quiz or watching a video.

Have you fully completed your activity? All videos have to be watched until the end to receive points. Quizzes, tools and calculators require you to submit the answers or required information at the end of the activity to receive points.

If something seems off, try refreshing your browser and looking at the Last Activity listed at the top of the page again. If still no luck, you may want to log out of AARP, restart your browser and then log back in.

If you're still missing points, let me know what activities you completed so we can get you those points. 

AARP Community Manager
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 26

Thanks for confirming that, @JoLo49. Other users have had an issue as well. We're looking into the cause. 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 26

it seems like they give you points when they want to. I can't see how or what you have to do. Sometimes I visit the site and do nothing and they'll give me points and other times I do a quiz and I don't get any points. I know one thing, they're quick to deduct points. I know this didn't answer your question but if you or anyone finds out, please let me know

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Visit Points Still Not Appearing

Message 4 of 26

@AARPAnneH   I entered the verification code immediately upon receiving, but there was an issue with the code.  I entered the code multiple of times.  I will wait to see if others are also having problems with verification before trying again.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 26

@JoLo49 Did you enter the verification code within 10 minutes of receiving it? 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 26

@AARPCaroline  Thank you for resolving the visit points.

I have another issue that you may be able to resolve.  I received notification to verify my phone number.   I successfully got the code by a phone call back and entered it, but the code did not work.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 26

@JoLo49 

We are happy to report that this intermittent issue has been resolved.

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 26

@JoLo49   I have added points for 12/8 and 12/9. We are working to get this fixed!!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Daily Visit Points Still Not Appearing

Message 9 of 26

For the past 2 days, I have not received the Daily Visit Points.  It was an intermittent issue in past months, but for a short while it was fixed and Daily Visit Points were being added.  I am logging in at various times of the day to see if the visit points will be added, but so far, no daily points were added on 12/8/2019 and 12/9/2019.  I am wondering if the "new" adjustment of the 9 a.m. EST start time for the Daily & Weekly Deals is causing an issue with the Daily Visit Points, however, I am logging in at different times throughout the day.  My time zone is PST.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 26

Hello again, Marilyn,

Hopefully, tech support can resolve your issues with the Transaction History and Black Banner. 

I sometimes have issues watching a few select videos and not receiving the points.  The site is not perfect yet. 

Take care,

JoLo49

Kudos
Views