Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Nov 29, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Message 21 of 26

I am also missing the Visit Points.  Missing points for 11/28/2019 and 11/30/2019.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 26
Experiencing the same issues for 11/30 no daily points and can't earn any. Tried logging out and then logging back in.....same issue
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 26

Hello @ralmon , @RuthJ780845  & @andrewtoo 

@AARPTeri & Ray, I only experienced Missed Daily Visit points (1) time since the start of program, then they started showing up at 12am ET.  I'm on CT and everything resets for me at 11 CT.  By 12 ET I'm half way finished with Daily activities which are posting as previous day's date and Daily Visit points post at 12 ET with remaining activities.  There is a time zone problem that needs to be corrected!!!

Ruth, sorry you aren't getting your Daily Visit points every day😢 Are you able to view your Transaction History for the last (5) days?

Andrew & Ray, I can go back to 9/25 the 1st day and see my Transaction History because I screenshot everything done daily and save to a Word document.  I learned this from my experience with R4G.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 26

I have gotten this screen many times over this extended holiday weekend, really useful huh?

@AARPTeri 

Click on image and expand to view a clear image, but, there is nothing there except an error message, "There was an error processing your request. Please try again."  

And, like, @ralmon I regularly have problems viewing more than one page of transactions.

Thanks,

Andrew

Transaction History, not!Transaction History, not!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 26

It seems every 4th or 5th day, I don't receive the daily visit points. I stopped keeping check. Once or twice they do show up later in the day but not the last few times.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Nov 29, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Message 26 of 26

I checked the transaction history before doing tasks for today, and saw no daily points for yesterday, November 29. I did get the daily for today.That was the last time I saw Transaction History work today,

After finishing today's tasks, the Transaction History feature simply would not continue beyond one page of info.

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again." on 2 browsers.

How about letting us download the history as a PDF or something. The web programming is not working.

Cheers,

Ray

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE