Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: No points for watching videos

Message 11 of 14

My ipad is a 6th generation.  Software version is 13.2.2.  I have been using Google Chrome.  Thanks for your help.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

Hello @diana14 

Diana, I bet you can't view your Transaction History back to the beginning of program eitherSmiley Sad  

It seems that if something is working, the goal is mess it up!  I'm not seeing any problems being fixed.

Hope you get credit for the videosSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

@diana14   We are sorry that you are experiencing this issue - can you tell me what browser and version you are using on your ipad?  We will try to help determine what is going on.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

No points for watching videos

Message 14 of 14

I have watched several videos.  No points were rewarded.  I can do a quiz and receive points.  I am no where near the daily limit on points.  I am on an iPad.  I would like to know what has happened.  I did receive points for watching videos on Monday and Tuesday on my iPad, but none today.  I am getting very discouraged with the new reward program.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.