Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

New "Daily Deals" at Noon EST

I'm on the West Coast and don't have the chance to access AARP at 9 a.m. PST (Noon EST) to check out the offerings in the "Daily Deals".

Just curious what is being offered each day.  I am able to play for the daily "instant win" using points.   Am I missing out not checking the "daily deals"?

Thanks in advance for your response! 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well goes to show I've not kept up with all posts after my bummer post I found Teri's posts in Redeem section about 20%off said could be up to 50%off Deals 

Today's is a $10 card maybe it'll be Points only

Good luck everyone

I'll keep a lookout 

Ginger  ;  ) 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well sorry folks but that was a Bummer seriously bummer.... had high hopes but offering Fleming's card 20% off saved $5 no points cost it appears and same rules apply as Gift card rules 1 per month per company limit of 3 per month

Oh well thought be different but not.... back to sad reality of this Rewards program 

Take care everyone 

Posting below my screenshots of what site showed me Please let me know if you had different offer? Thanks

Ginger  ;  ) Screenshot_20200128-120324_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-120220_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-120210_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 @mi4090 @andrewtoo 

Hey gang okay I happily stand corrected no idea they were starting a Daily Deal 

But for those concerned about Flemings (Steakhouse my area) it is showing a Blooming Brand's Card which includes all their restaurants : Outback Carrabba's & Bonefish plus Fleming's so gives you choices (see screenshot below)

So my reason for posts along with that info

Is how does this deal work? Is it Free with points? Are there limits? 1 month can win? Where can we find information about it? Thanks! 

Good luck y'all with loads of points cause I only have few haven't done much earning & judging from the amount they charge for Free with points offers on site Deals most likely be 50K+ range or more ....outta reach for me

[ps to Marylin these deals would never work way older deals did its whole new company (helloworld) & their computer systems from my experience on Coke site works very differently - thanks for the thought 🙂 ]

Good luck everyone glad see they offering more opportunities for members

Enjoy your day 

Ginger ;  )Blooming Brands includes 4 choicesBlooming Brands includes 4 choices

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Ginger, looking for points only daily deals.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 

I'm in a different time zone also and don't immediately look to see the Daily Deal since it's new.  There's no definite time that Community Managers will post what the deal will be, and you only have a limited time frame to try for it.

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger, you can now start getting back on the site because the Daily Deal is from 12 noon - 2p EST, unsure if it's going to be posted by Management what it will be daily or when.  This is your speciality and I too hope you get some things you want.

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, it would be great if we could get a Monthly List of the Daily Deals and Daily & Weekly Instant Wins so we could plan for what to use our points for in advance.

I saw Terri's post about the 20% Panera Bread gift card (Daily Deal), but I'm waiting for the "Points Only" Daily Deals and Daily & Weekly Instant Wins that benefit the entire U.S. and not just the East.

What is Flemings, the 1/28 Daily Deal @JoLo49? There's a Flemings in my area but it's a furniture store.  Could someone let me know?  Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I know I should already know this but I can't seem oi find the answer right now.  What are the limits on winning prizes - daily&weekly instant wins and any other prizes that are available?

Sorry to rehash this but I want to make sure I am not wasting points. 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mlafayet - Please check out these links for the terms and conditions for instant wins:  https://aarp.info/2PbIwAu and https://aarp.info/2GxCwy6

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090

Flemings in my area is a steakhouse restaurant.

Conversationalist

I got the daily deal today a $5 regal movie certificate. It DIDN'T state that it counts towards the 3 rewards for points a month. I am angry to have wasted one of my three rewrads and AARP is supposed protect us seniors with all the facts. I'm terribly disappointed with AARP.

Karyn
Retired Moderator

@Karyn8 The Daily Deal does count toward the 3 per month limit of points-only items. This is explained in the fine print before you redeem your points, and we recently outlined Rewards limits here: https://aarp.info/3aSp4T5

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Caroline

I posted what it said and it did not state a limit until after you hit the reddem button but it's been removed. 

Karyn
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Karyn8 

Karyn

The Daily Deal only lasts for 2 hours from 12-2 ET after that can't see it anymore....its showing tomorrow Deal now

but as I posted cause I checked out Deal but didn't want to get

On page that comes up to confirm you want to redeem it states limit 3 points only purchase per month its in fine print under info also states this in rules 

Did you look at screenshot I posted? Shows what said

Enjoy your movie 

Ginger  :  )

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Karyn8 

Hello Karyn

Sorry you are upset by the Daily Deal (which is new) 

But I noticed it does state 3 per month limit on the page you redeem Deal on that shows points cost for Deal 

(See screenshot below) 

The Daily Instant Win (different thing) is no longer limited 

Hope you enjoy your movie got with just points 

Ginger  :  )Limit listed beneath Deal infoLimit listed beneath Deal info

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

JoLo thanks, I don't eat a lot of red meat.  But there is (1) in my area.  Where did you see what the daily deal was going to be for today and is this a "Points Only" deal?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mi4090 

@mi4090 wrote:

Hello @JoLo49 

JoLo thanks, I don't eat a lot of red meat.  But there is (1) in my area.  Where did you see what the daily deal was going to be for today and is this a "Points Only" deal?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Hey Marylin 

I didn't see it listed on Discover page had to go to Redeem section its on main page BUT can't click it for info just telling when its coming 

Good luck

Ginger  ;  ) 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @gm5271 

Ginger, I found it in Redeem, already always have Redeem all up so it wasn't there.  ThanksSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 

Hi Jo Lo

There isn't any "Daily Deal" such as in older Rewards at set time each day. 

But each day at 9AM (EST) a new "Daily Instant Win" is offered you can click & use points to try to win anytime during that 24 hour period. & each day rolls over this way

I actually won $5 Amazon Card on 17th actually 18th at 8:57AM mintues b4 changed over. Freaky 

They state have certain # giving away and its seems to be just luck of draw if you'll win at any given time. 

*Please note you can only win 1 per month* BUT Stupidly the system will allow you to try & take your points even when you can no longer win. Therefore I'm choosy about what I try for 

Good luck.... just checkin every day for your chance

Ginger  ;  )

Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Hey Gem,

Like you, I have to pick and choose which daily and weekly instant win opportunities that I enter.

Today's UNO (or "CERO" or zero, I like to call them) I didn't even enter the daily today in fear that I would win.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @gm5271, Ginger. There's another "Daily Deal" that is different from the "Daily Instant Win" starting @ Noon EST Mon-Fri. AARP finally posted $25 Fleming's gift card will be available for tomorrow's deal, however until today, they never posted the offers before. Good luck and hope you win some nice deals!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP