Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New "Daily Deals" at Noon EST

Message 11 of 20

@JoLo49 @mi4090 @andrewtoo 

Hey gang okay I happily stand corrected no idea they were starting a Daily Deal 

But for those concerned about Flemings (Steakhouse my area) it is showing a Blooming Brand's Card which includes all their restaurants : Outback Carrabba's & Bonefish plus Fleming's so gives you choices (see screenshot below)

So my reason for posts along with that info

Is how does this deal work? Is it Free with points? Are there limits? 1 month can win? Where can we find information about it? Thanks! 

Good luck y'all with loads of points cause I only have few haven't done much earning & judging from the amount they charge for Free with points offers on site Deals most likely be 50K+ range or more ....outta reach for me

[ps to Marylin these deals would never work way older deals did its whole new company (helloworld) & their computer systems from my experience on Coke site works very differently - thanks for the thought Smiley Happy ]

Good luck everyone glad see they offering more opportunities for members

Enjoy your day 

Ginger ;  )Blooming Brands includes 4 choicesBlooming Brands includes 4 choices

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@mlafayet - Please check out these links for the terms and conditions for instant wins:  https://aarp.info/2PbIwAu and https://aarp.info/2GxCwy6

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

I know I should already know this but I can't seem oi find the answer right now.  What are the limits on winning prizes - daily&weekly instant wins and any other prizes that are available?

Sorry to rehash this but I want to make sure I am not wasting points. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

Hello @JoLo49 

JoLo thanks, I don't eat a lot of red meat.  But there is (1) in my area.  Where did you see what the daily deal was going to be for today and is this a "Points Only" deal?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

@mi4090

Flemings in my area is a steakhouse restaurant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@JoLo49 

I'm in a different time zone also and don't immediately look to see the Daily Deal since it's new.  There's no definite time that Community Managers will post what the deal will be, and you only have a limited time frame to try for it.

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger, you can now start getting back on the site because the Daily Deal is from 12 noon - 2p EST, unsure if it's going to be posted by Management what it will be daily or when.  This is your speciality and I too hope you get some things you want.

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, it would be great if we could get a Monthly List of the Daily Deals and Daily & Weekly Instant Wins so we could plan for what to use our points for in advance.

I saw Terri's post about the 20% Panera Bread gift card (Daily Deal), but I'm waiting for the "Points Only" Daily Deals and Daily & Weekly Instant Wins that benefit the entire U.S. and not just the East.

What is Flemings, the 1/28 Daily Deal @JoLo49? There's a Flemings in my area but it's a furniture store.  Could someone let me know?  Thanks

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@gm5271 

Hey Gem,

Like you, I have to pick and choose which daily and weekly instant win opportunities that I enter.

Today's UNO (or "CERO" or zero, I like to call them) I didn't even enter the daily today in fear that I would win.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20
Thanks, @gm5271, Ginger. There's another "Daily Deal" that is different from the "Daily Instant Win" starting @ Noon EST Mon-Fri. AARP finally posted $25 Fleming's gift card will be available for tomorrow's deal, however until today, they never posted the offers before. Good luck and hope you win some nice deals!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

@JoLo49 

Hi Jo Lo

There isn't any "Daily Deal" such as in older Rewards at set time each day. 

But each day at 9AM (EST) a new "Daily Instant Win" is offered you can click & use points to try to win anytime during that 24 hour period. & each day rolls over this way

I actually won $5 Amazon Card on 17th actually 18th at 8:57AM mintues b4 changed over. Freaky 

They state have certain # giving away and its seems to be just luck of draw if you'll win at any given time. 

*Please note you can only win 1 per month* BUT Stupidly the system will allow you to try & take your points even when you can no longer win. Therefore I'm choosy about what I try for 

Good luck.... just checkin every day for your chance

Ginger  ;  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

New "Daily Deals" at Noon EST

Message 20 of 20

I'm on the West Coast and don't have the chance to access AARP at 9 a.m. PST (Noon EST) to check out the offerings in the "Daily Deals".

Just curious what is being offered each day.  I am able to play for the daily "instant win" using points.   Am I missing out not checking the "daily deals"?

Thanks in advance for your response! 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT). Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.