Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

New Word wipe game

Is anyone getting points for doing the new Word Wipe game? I've tried 3 times and haven't gotten any points/

Periodic Contributor

I just hit my all-time high score of 123716 and I cleared 48 levels. It takes a lot of practice to be able to clear the board in 120 seconds.  It takes an insane amount of practice to clear the board in 60 seconds.  The Arkadium game allows you to get two free bombs each round.  Then it is a matter of forming as many 4-7 letter words as you can within the time allotted.  After that, time and bomb management matters a lot.  Any way I hope this helps a bit.  

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PeggyH674394 Thanks for letting us know! I was able to add those missing points from 4/13. I see you earned the points for Word Wipe on 4/14. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further issues earning those points! 

Trusted Social Butterfly

New to this word game I got 1956 pts. ..You can go in any direction adding atleast 3 letters to make a word like DAD etc go quickly as the game goes fast...

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Same here, @PeggyH674394 ... I have tried through the rewards games page and through the earn page link; no points rewarded, just flashes back to the wordwipe page (as recently as today, 15-Apr-2023)...

Always the same experience when new games are added to rewards games page, always...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@WebWiseWoman Check your transaction history for updates: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/ Word Wipe has been added for today and I was able to credit your points for the previous days. I'm always here to help!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, Peggy. I have posted a message for @AARPLynne here: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Games-Talk/NEW-Play-Word-Wipe-and-Earn-AARP-Rewards-Points/m-p/2492256....

Hope you can find the assistance that you need. 🙂

P.S. I did play Word Wipe, and received points. Just wanted to let you know.

(Obviously, I need more practice. lol)

Word Wipe.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP