Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

New Earn Activities - 5/8/2020

Bronze Conversationalist

Very Important Topic, but don't you think that watching this video, a person should be receiving maybe 1500 points instead of 300 points. It's 1 hr and 20 minutes long. Just saying
Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@al45009948  Thank you for your feedback.  We will take your comments into account for future possiblities.  

We felt that because of the great information it includes about Covid pandemic, it is important information. It is long but also very valuable information and felt worth providing points for watching and learning.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@al45009948 

Was the original post changed? Neither of the links provided are over 3 minutes, when I click on them.

Telehealth video is 2:50, and 6 questions video is 2:07. I only just read the post a few minutes ago. Was there a different video link yesterday? Over an hour would be quite a commitment for only 300 points.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@ralmon
The video "Experts Answer Questions About Telehealth During the Coronavirus Pandemic" is a 1 hour 20 min video for 300 points.
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@JoLo49 

@al45009948 never mentioned any video titles, so the only information to reference was the original posting by @AARPTeri that links to 2 videos, one about Telehealth, and one about Coronavirus. Both of those videos are less than 3 minutes long.

Probably would be a good idea to create a new topic with a link to the long video, and a request for more points. I'm right there with y'all in agreement that such a long video should have more points. Maybe even some kind of scaling, like 150 for less than 1 minute, 300 up to 5 or so minutes, and so on.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

This video is what I was referring to : I clicked on it and it is 1:20:51 long. 300 points, come on AARP let's be reasonable. Give anyone who watches this at least 1500 points ( Experts Answer Your Questions About Telehealth During the Coronavirus Pandemic )

1:20:51

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP