Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Multiple log-ins required for videos

Conversationalist

Multiple log-ins required for videos

In the last few months it seems that I have to log in for a good number of the videos, requiring the input for the three character Captcha.  While it's not keeping me from watching the videos and earning points it is quite annoying.  I am using Safari on a MacBook.  Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RussellP197074 Thanks for letting us know. Are you getting an error message as well? The AARP Rewards site supports Safari 12,13 and 14. Please confirm that you are running one of those versions and clear your cache and cookies before trying the videos again. Steps to complete this can be found on our help site here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Forgot to mention there were no error messages.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I tried clearing the cache for anything from AARP.org, but it still seems to require a log in for some of the videos.  I don't want to clear everything in my cache, unless I am the only one experiencing this. Even if I am, I'm not sure the cure is worth the effect it would have on all my other browsing.  I would rather continue logging in a few times every day.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RussellP197074 I understand. I was able to create an escalation for our designated team to look into this issue for you. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for a response via email. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I have that happen on the first video I watch almost every time but after the first one it rarely happens. However I usually have to log in two to three times before it leaves me logged into my account. Takes me back to the log in page and I have to sign in again. So its not just you. I have it happen using either Fire Fox and Edge browsers.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MemberS2006 Have you had an opportunity to confirm that your browser is up to date and clear the cache and cookies? Check out our article here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP